🧭 Path of Valor (PoV) [28 day long version] -- General Information & Discussion [MASTER THREAD]

PoV30 feeling kinda underwhelming

3 Likes

They (SG) probably class the 6x tickets as being 2x Ascension Mats so they probably consider you to be extremely lucky! haha

1 Like

This final chest rewards are really underwhelming. Throw in an emblem token… Just one… But damn.

Yeah, I hear you - the incentive to reach PoV 30 is more completionism than any reasonable expectation of reward (don’t get me started on the “bonus Valor” chests of nothingness).

Pretty much, buying the PoV pass would seem to need to be done purely on the fixed listed rewards PoV 1-29 with zero expectation of anything other than “sure, lightning might strike” thereafter.

Totally agree. Not to mention, those are the premium rewards. So we basically pay real money to get those.

Here are mine:

2 Likes

Can we get the latest PoV graphic, @Cecyl916? TIA.

This will probably be the last one that I do, but here it is.

8 Likes

Thanks, sorry to hear it.

This, again. Just… why?

Much less “oh boy there’s a new Challenge Event and we know you’re so excited to start it that WASTE BUCKETS OF WORLD ENERGY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA wheeze, gasp AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA…”

2 Likes

thanks @Cecyl916 for continuing to make these! really appreciate it… sorry to hear this might be the last one, hope you are sstill enjoying the game though

this one always annoys me, but it is particularly annoying today - challenge festival 2, christmas challenge, oh and by the way this silly PoV challenge

combined with the elite enemy one too, they can be partially hit together, but it is still annoying

4 Likes

yeah the stupidest one in my opinion - I dont really complain at other challenges but this one I definitely do. 27 energy wasted. For me it’s not too bad because I have 61 energy total, but for everyone with less, it must be more frustrating.

I used a flask to finish the Legendary challenge festival, then did this, so it wasn’t a “waste” completely.

2 Likes

fwiw, i have skipped all the ‘waste your world energy’ challenges in the last two PoVs and still got two bonus chests of crapulousness.

3 Likes

Probably the most reasonable response to “I hate having world energy” dailies.

A problem with PoV is that it fosters obsessive completionism and/or paranoia about “what if I just miss some of the points” or “what if the crapulous chests actually vomit up a 0.1% chance of Something I Care At All About”?

So… wind up chasing other completionism by channeling “waste WE on all seasons” into various missions to get 0.4 gems or an avatar of a defecating penguin or something :stuck_out_tongue:

So probably, yeah: smarter to just willingly skip the silly waste of time.

3 Likes

yeah, a good one indeed. I force myself to skip some of these annoying dailies sometimes - though try to limit myself to 4.

those chests are generally awful, but MAY give a 4* ascension mat… so if the challenge is not too onerous…

3 Likes

I always called them trashbins, but this name is more poetic :wink:

3 Likes