🧭 Path of Valor (PoV) [28 day long version] -- General Information & Discussion [MASTER THREAD]

thanks, yeah, i already saw there were none so did it in S2.
Such a waste of 21 energy but I am a big sucker for completing all challenges

I am the same so I understand you. Did it on season 2 province 12 too.

2 Likes

Got both of today’s raid-related challenges in the same raid :slight_smile: poor Ferant died early, but the rest rallied to win the raid

M

1 Like

I managed to the Legendary raid one and 5 combos in the first try, I had lost a lot of trophies so it was kind to me. I used mono purple and I think only their Mack fired the special.

1 Like

Yet another rainbow Titan hit… I still dislike this challenge, but I am enjoying putting together heroes with good skills to get some good damage. Of course, I know I’m fortunate I have heroes like Franz and Sergei and Jackal to still do decently… and this is a 4* so not too tough to begin with

3 Likes

Did someone call for a LARGE HAM?!?

7 Likes

SG is encouraging us to save up for the winter!… or for the next portal anyway

Food for all ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No pov challenge for Mighty Pets?

@PlayForFun : is there a reason ? Would you know ?

I am curious. I should be able to clear tier 30 without those points.

2 Likes

See this thread

2 Likes

Thank you. Another Zynga/SGG boo boo then.

Hope it won’t be a problem for those who were banking on the 750 points.

Ah, good, more hot steaming piles of pointlessness

5 Likes

Yeah these kinds of mission ones are the ones I really do get annoyed at, BUT then my brain doesn’t let me NOT complete them. I already finished them haha

Managed to do the raid one instantly too

2 Likes

The problem (besides completism, obviously) is that I always feel like “if I skip this one, who knows if I’ll have some future day where I just can’t scoop up all the dailies or have to quit war for a week or whatever”

when in fact I know all that is really at stake, max, is whether at the end of PoV I get one more Chest of Crapulousness (contents: a chest containing up to 10 iron, plus, one microscopic heal potion [heals 1hp])

[Edit to add] Oh yeah, the “two consecutive raid” thing is a curse for me, when it’s active and I’ve won one raid, the next one is practically a guaranteed seventy bajillion rerolls followed by -50 cups or whatever :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

yup completely agree… or at least, completing the “complete X POV challenges” one which costs a lot of points. I always tell myself: you can skip a couple of dailies, no problem, oh but what about that complete X challenges one worth hundreds of points… ah… dang it!!

Anyone know what the next POV aether is?

Have we learned nothing from Waddles?!

8 Likes

Seriously, that’s canon? I didn’t press a single tab of that event so I have no idea. I even made a joke about this lol

1 Like

Yes it is :wink: it was cute and self referential @Tidyup

You can read it and the full ending dialog here in the main thread

2 Likes

I got no time for storylines… I got buttons to click everywhere else hahaha
But that definitely is funny I can’t deny

1 Like