šŸ§­ Path of Valor (PoV) [28 day long version] -- General Information & Discussion [MASTER THREAD]

Challenge name number to do Points
Defeat enemies 3 250 375
Defeat enemies 4 650 650
Challenge name number to do Points
Gain experience 5 40000 600
Gain experience 6 75000 850
6 Likes

They even removed the avatars from the bundle :neutral_face::neutral_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

@Shayze do you know exact numbers of what rewards were in the last PoV? I have only found older one in which there were definitely less emblems and there was no aether.

I think there were 3EHTs more in the last PoV, but my memories I can be wrong.

Sorry wut? They make us pay premium to get 6 ehts now, when you get 7 for the last couple of POVs with a regular pass.
I was banking on POV to get at least 7 for Kalevala. What is this?

3 Likes

It is greed. Plain and simple.

6 Likes

I was so pissed what I saw this. And yes, a 100% greed from their part

6 Likes

I was disappointed they claimed more improved loot.
And this is what we got.

2 Likes

Yeah, I think Iā€™m skipping the VIP offer this time around. Not really worth it.

3 Likes

Need to reduce the price or make the loot better. Even no chance of extra chests so loot is greatly diminished.

4 Likes

You guys are fantastic - thank you for all the number crushing, mighty helpful :hibiscus:

5 Likes

If you pay, it just got a lot more expensive. The rewards improvement were a lie, indeed. But nothing we arenā€™t used already to.

But if you F2P, the rewards are still the same crap but you get it more frequently. Being F2P in this game is always better, specially for disappointment. :grin:

I was considering buying it when Velaā€™s avatar would be avaible (because they arenā€™t random or will end up traded for a bane plus are permanent) but since they removed the avatars too (lol)ā€¦ No money from me. Iā€™m actually thankful.

12 Likes

Itā€™s true, when one doesnā€™t spend, then pretty much every freebie is a pleasant surprise :wink: at least Iā€™m only spending time and not money on this loot!

2 Likes

Eht tokes are really less than before, but 4* mats every 30 days / before every 50 days makes a significant change. Same thing happened to LB items.

I wouldnt mind extra 3 EHT for sure :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I thinkā€¦ pov was becoming staleā€¦ and fewer people were buying itā€¦ which is why they added better rewards and the aethersā€¦ I thinkā€¦ we need to not buy itā€¦ and then force the hand of SG to either improve rewards as promised or lower the price.

2 Likes

10 Likes

Yeah, for me the most important part is the removal of all the herbs/leaves/sticks and other unnecessary/filler stuff. What is left, are the most valuable ones.

Mathematically yes - you pay a bit more for a similar amount of VALUABLE stuff. On the other hand, you get 4* mats/aethers almost twice often. So, as always in this game, you pay for time.

Thanks, my friend, this is really usefull!

Whatā€™s the deal w/ the new PoV and what SG said they were going to do w/ improving rewards. If this goes from a $10 for 50d w/ 5ish day cool down to $10 for every 28d, that would cost effectively double over the period and well the rewards really are garbage compared to what they were. This is just getting ridiculous how blatantly obvious theyā€™re spitting in our faces and telling us is raining.

This may be the first time I donā€™t get PoV. Just another place i can cut spending. They are definitely making it easier and easier lately

7 Likes

Thank you very much @Shayze

If I calculated correct, 3 EHT are missing but get a little more Food/Iron.

Indeed. Got the same result :+1: