🧭 Path of Valor (PoV) [28 day long version] -- General Information & Discussion [MASTER THREAD]

I was the same, had to keep reminding myself NOT to click my shiny fully charged heroes. This may have been the hardest daily for me so far lol

5 Likes

Agreed that the “No Specials” most challenging aspect was fighting the ingrained habit of… using specials (and, of course, not running auto)

If it does show up for raids or titan that’s just, ugh.

5 Likes

Well todays POV was short and sweet. All 3 challenges completed by 9:03

6 Likes

Looks like i won’t be able to complete any of the event challenges. I only had enough time to finish legendary category at the last minute cause ive been busy with work. Only 90mins left of it.

Today’s daily includes “Get a Combo of 5 or more in Raids”. I’m not able to complete it or I don’t understand something. I went in raids and got a combo of 6 although I lost the fight. The POV challenge doesn’t get completed. Does this also require to win? It doesn’t say that…

Yes, it requires a win. Maybe post in bugs and they will change the wording. I think a few people have mentioned it for today’s challenge.

1 Like

did someone tested raibow atack on mythic titan for POV?

Yes. It doesn’t count.

3 Likes

Looks to be 29,100 points available if you complete everything. Only 24,475 needed to hit Tier 30 so you’ll get 4 chests.

Historically, the chests suck. I’d be shocked if they got any better.

3 Likes

Awesome thanks.
I am a big sucker for trying to do all challenges, so hopefully, I can get at least something half decent from 1 of them.

edit:
Sorry 1 other question for anyone.
The Extra Valor Chest, is it just like the “free side” or is it the premium side if I have purchased the premium POV?

In the old POV it was only free side. Meaning trash. 1/4 of them even didn’t show in the activity log.

1 Like

Complete Daily Challenge X is 20

With 10 days to go, that means we can skip 11 daily challenges and still make it

Edit : If there are no other bonus Event challenges and I complete all 31 remaining Daily Challenges + Defeat Titans V + Complete Daily Challenges X, that will total 31*150 + 1,100 + 820 = 6,570 points. I’m 1,945 points from Milestone 30 Rewards, so that will give an excess of 4,625 points or 4 extra Valor Chests.

4 Likes

is it 100% confirmed that there is no Complete Daily Challenge XI or higher?

because if yes, this is the best news ever - being able to skip a whopping 11 daily challenges, instead of the previous 3 (!!!) is probably the best Quality of Life improvement in a while!!

(also the addition of Event challenges for supplemental points!)

1 Like

It will take at least 7 days to get the remaining 20 challenges done, so that will only leave 3 days in the PoV for XI targets. Highly doubtful

Edit : And skipping 11 means you won’t get the maximum number of Valor Chests. You can only skip 4 and still get the 4 extra chests. Though if the rewards are the same as previously, you won’t miss much :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

excellent, logical point :slight_smile:

(also, from a less-logical point, ending at Challenge level XI would be weird… insert snarky comment about SG/Zynga not always being logical lol)

1 Like

So, given the amount of slack available for the daily challenges, and “bonus” points for event challenges, what do people think of the changes? I think it makes completion easier and possibly more people completing the PoV. Or at least getting to 48 easier.

1 Like

I like the idea to make it easier to reach the final levels. In the old PoV I struggled with Diamond raids and the summoning goal, making the daily challenges something I couldn’t miss.

2 Likes

Yep, I guessed it right again. :smiling_face:

1 Like

I personally love it. It will make me less likely to complain about annoying challenges, as there will be less pressure to complete everything just to get the needed points

4 Likes

3x poison mist stages today.
18 energy… i coukd skip it buuuut i wont.

2 Likes