🧭 Path of Valor (PoV) [28 day long version] -- General Information & Discussion [MASTER THREAD]

Lucky you then. Woe to me yeah

1 Like

Not sure if this is useful for anyone planning what they need to hit lvl 30 of POV. One daily short. I didn’t fully complete the challenge event part from earlier in the month due to times etc.

so close

And here is where I am, after skipping two dailies but completing everything else - including the ninja tower challenges

2 Likes

PoV 18 (August 1 - August 28)

Attack in War is back and total requirements are not yet known.

10 Likes

3, 6, 9 and 15 for a total of 33 attacks needed in war (Fibonacci like again starting with 3 3), out of a total of 48 war flags over the 4-week period.

1 Like

That is certainly logical, but SG is using different progressions for different challenges. If I follow the progression for some of the other challenges I get anything from 33 - 45… We will have a much better idea after this first war on Wednesday.

I also expect the total requirements to be divisible by 6.

i.e. 3, 6, 9, 12 (30)
or
3, 6, 9, 18 (36)

1 Like

Wait and see as always :upside_down_face:

Yeah this didn’t time well for me.

I’d dropped into a chill alliance for the summer as we go mad busy at work. Not going to be participating in wars. looks like I’ll be using my summon tokens to do a few extra pulls to get me over the finishing line.

3 out of 4 weekend wars over the PoV period should grant you 1300 valor points already if you can play those at least. Good luck :+1:

3 Likes

Yep. There might also be some special challenges around the new Covenant of Champions, but we won’t see that until next PoV.

Thank you for this.

My side is only doing war for POV. Once that’s done, we opt out again.

Looking forward to your updated chart. :)))

Quick ask what 4* mats people are seeing? An alliance member says they’ve got different mats than I do.

I’m on Tabard and Scope

Many thanks
Blaine

Same. Tabard & Scope for me.

1 Like

Maybe I’m being teased because I really need rings :joy:

Tabard and scope for me as well. Has anybody done an analysis to see if they are giving out less loot for the new path of Valor?

Did you do Mount Umber? It’s here and has rings

I see Tabard and Scope too

Why have you cut the Path of Valor in half, and charge for everything more & more? I’m getting tired of spending so much on b the game & no decrnt rewards. Ive bee playing over 2 yrs. Disgusting

I agree that the money grab is out of hand. That being said, it’s the fault of the player base, not the business.

That being said, POV is probably the most efficient rewards compared to expense. Someone who just spends a little on the game would benefit from the new schedule (like me). F2P are still getting the short end of the stick. That’s always the way it will be with any comparable game.