Path Of Valor Leaderboard

Do you think the path of valor should also have a global leaderboard like the raids global tournament leaderboard?
For example:
Valor milestone 50 & rank top 1%
Your thoughts please, Thanks in advance!

No because pov has - for the most players - absolutely no competition involved. The whole pov is completed by normal play.

3 Likes

The only way I think this makes sense if we can see how many people or a percentage are at what rank. An event where the top X% of players or more end up at the exact same score does nothing.

There’s no leaderboard, per se, just a general community progress tracker.

2 Likes

Although i would totally be one those who would try playing on top ranks… i think it would be another disadvantage between f2p and c2p

It would instantly happen that cashers (I count myself in here) save 150 silver coins, titan and pvp flasks.
Day 1: all coins and flasks are powered, two valor quests completed instantly.
Day 2-3: thanks to alliance wars, titanhopping is not possible anytime. But after 3 days hopping and farming titans in poor open alliances, that get run over by strong players, also the titan quest is finished.

From that day on its all about daily quests and none of free players and not even “normal payers” would stand chances to score good ranks.

More mats for cashers, Frustration in small alliances…no not a good deal

2 Likes

If they added additional challenges for players that enjoy an extra challenge, i could see a leaderboard for that depending on how both are implemented

But if that was to interrupt, alter, or kill the way pov currently is I’d be heavily against it personally and think most others would as well.

PoV is complete at your own pace within 50 days, i don’t see any real competitive rush to it as it currently stands

3 Likes

No, it should reward daily play & alliance participation. We have enough player vs player aspects through tournaments, raids, & challenge events.

2 Likes

I for one am not even focused on anything beyond level 48 this round so a leaderboard means nothing to me. Plus, there is no competition between players involved.

1 Like

I like the idea of alliance participation. But this also is very hard to implement. Some people like their 8 member-alliance and want to keep it as it is.
And top alliances would get the extra rewards totally easy.

1 Like