Path of Valor in 13 Days is too soon

I already have 43 summons saved up for next POV. It’s F2P friendly but not for inexperienced players. Over the next 13 days i would expect to of built up another 20 tokens at least, the summons challenge is not hard to achieve.

I’m not 100% F2P as manage to collect enough google credit for a couple of 99p deals each month but that only gets me about 2 extra pulls.

The challenge needs to be maintained for the benefit of everyone, the game needs to keep having things to push you to progress otherwise at 2 years of play you go mad

12 days is very soon for recovery items and …

I’m very c2p. I bought the Rudolph deal and the Valor pass, so I did get 10 summons from that, and I had been saving gems a few months and did a 10-pull in Valhalla. I had 123 silver summons saved before the last one started, and I used them all at the beginning of Valor. I finished the summon category with room to spare and began saving all summon tokens again. 133 includes 11 epic hero and troop tokens, respectively.
Granted, a lot of these came from finishing challenge events well, which not all f2p people can do.
It was very challenging and I’m glad the next one will probably be easier. I wasn’t able to finish the last tournament tier, and only finished Valor on the last day, having done 100% of everything else.

1 Like

So you have VIP pass going on. That alone gives you 50 summons more. My alt is totally free to play. I couldn’t finnish last tier of summons, but I did do all daily challenges and others finished PoV last day. Now I’m collecting summons for next PoV so I don’t have to do all daily challenges, if it’s same than this.

1 Like

So, for the record, I completed milestone 50 by doing all the challenges except for the last tier of the summons challenge. So if you didn’t do the last tier of the summons challenge and didn’t get milestone 50 then you must have missed a couple of daily challenges at the very least. Or you missed one of the other challenges.

If you want to get milestone 50, you SHOULD do all the daily challenges. Assuming you do everything else, at most you can miss around 18 dailies.

Not at all to soon. Proper planning.

No troop and silver coin pulls until last day.

Between eht and events etc, as well as dailies, you should get close to 45. You dont need 50.

1 Like

What’s this?

Another thread asking for less content to be able to complete?

Strong dislike.

Next PoV could start today and it wouldn’t be “too soon” for me. Lots of us have already been done w/ PoV for days.

Again, not everyone needs to be able to complete everything, and it’s ok for some goals in this game to be hard or “end-game content.” Sounds like they are making it easier anyway (boo!).

If you don’t fail on occasion, what’s the point in trying new strategies or growing? What’s to keep the game fresh?

12 Likes

It’s not too soon.

I think 13 days is fine which puts us at an April 5th start date (correct me if I am wrong) just prior to the Wonderland challenge event. We need it to start within that time frame so that the quest “complete challenge events” will apply.

1 Like

A couple weeks should be plenty of time to stockpile some silver tokens, if that was the only trouble. The deal with Titans seemed to work itself out with lower level alliances doing some mercing to finish.

As has been mentioned, there are going to be changes made to the POV format, and we should probably wait and see what they are before rushing to judgement.

3 Likes

I didn’t fail PoV

It was more designed at some positive changes that can make it more appealing for the f2p players who don’t spend.

Sometimes to much of something can spoil it. There are times with this game where you have to much going on and other time your are stuck with nothing.

I do not agree that 13 days is too soon. I was actually expecting 10 days. I have 84 daily summons saved up since I finished that challenge in previous POV. I can’t wait to see what changes will be made. Some of the daily challenges were a bit too easy. I hope they add something for season 3. Now that people know the basics of what it’s all about maybe we will have less complaining in the next one too…:sunglasses:

2 Likes

The new POV will start before Springvale event so any pulls people do for that will go to that challenge as well. Save up gems, summons and make sure you are in a good alliance for killing titans before it starts and it will be easier to complete.

I didn’t have VIP. The Rudolph deal ended long before Valor started.

One change I would like to see is more depth on the challenges. More tiers but a little less per tier.

1 Like

I think POV difficulty should be doubled, the time should be cut in half, and the new one should start 12 hours after the last one ends.

This statement is as absurd as the initial ask in this thread.

5 Likes

As long as you all are having fun is all that matters. Just continue to level up who u got. Right now is the time to just chill. One day at a time. These are strange times. Sorry for being off topic

2 Likes

Finished with just under a week to go. 13 days means nearly 3 weeks before the next starts. I shouldn’t be shocked by a thread like this, and yet somehow…

It’s not too soon in my opinion.

Arguing whether the next POV starts to soon or not soon enough is so pointless that I can’t even find a good reason to make such thread.
There are 3 groups of players (in great simplicity):

• those who finished POV long before it ended and can’t wait until the next one appears,
  • those who didn’t or finished POV in the nick of time and feel like they need some time to prepare themselves,
  • those who simply don’t care.

Most likely opinions on the subject depend on the time between ending the first POV and starting the next.
We all know that circumstances alter cases. So would you still stick to your opinion if you had much more or much less time?

3 Likes