[UPGRADED - V35] Path Of Valor Harvesters Useless / Extend the duration or impact of Harvesters MASTER

What I want to know: the thread is under “Ideas & Feature Requests” - where’s your idea for improvement?

There was no idea for improvement presented by the OP. No wonder it has zero vote on this thread. Him and some here think that iron and food harvesters are useless. I pity them.

Doesn’t sound like the one that started this thread understands farming much. Getting the best loot for the least WE is what it’s all about for me. If we can get an increase on food and iron on season 1 levels that are low WE cost that’s fine with me. I farm levels 6-8 and 8-7 quite often as it is. I hardly touch season 2 for farming unless it during AR.

3 Likes

@zephyr1
OK.
I started to use the iron +50% prize.
Farmed at S1-23-9. It took me 7 minutes and 7 WE auto play and the result was 15207 irons.
Now I’m level 36 with 33 WE. I can farm 5 times (during the fight I get the missing 2 WE) then I need to wait 33*10 minutes to fill up my WE. These are 5 hours.
If I do only sleep 4 hours, I get 5x5x15207=15 K irons in the 24 hours before the prize expires. Using no refill, farming time 20 hours, no titan fights, no raids, no war.
If I use refill, 10 times (=1000 gems) I’ll get 10x5x15207=75K irons, appr. 10x5x7 minutes, appr. 6 hours permanent farming…

Dear all, the first option is impossible, and for 1000 gems I get appr. the same amount of irons in zero-dot-two seconds…

If you correctly assume, a less developed player has less power team, he will be not at S1-23-9 and will not have 33 WE. He also will not play 24 hours.
Yes, he’ll get more irons while fighting, his WE but will limit him too.

Now I see, this one-day-season-1-50%-harvester is OK for beginner with no money.
I guess 1% of the E&P players will be very happy having this great prize. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

If E&P will not extend this for S2, then PLEASE let’s extend his validity (!) till the end of the PoV event! Then I think it will be OK for beginner too.

2 Likes

@LadySuzanne
You wrote I may (honestly) have a problem NOT getting PoV level 6.

Arguing with ********* is like using a stationary bicicle. You sacrifice a terrible amount of energy not but go a millimeter ahead.

Have a good day!

Please repeat my calculation above. Just tell me how much iron somebody will get as a beginner or if you want, a highly developed player with this great prize limited by 24 hours and only every 10 minutes a WE…

Or compare the effort filling up your WE maybe 10 times for 1000 gem and fight, with the other soluton just using this 1000 gems to BUY iron in the Resorce shop in one seconds.

Actually, I wrote this…

It was in response to your comment about a new player:

The ‘you’ was a general terminology referencing the beginners in your post.

As for the rest of your post, I won’t bother copying any of it as it is quite vile. This is the 3rd time you have attempted to insult me personally in 2 different threads. Your last attempt is wholly inappropriate. Not just to me, but to women in general.

I don’t know the reason you have decided that I am your nemesis. I have only tried to help with your threads (wrong category in one and explaining a possible use for the item you dislike). Regardless, I assure you that your responses are uncalled for.

8 Likes

@APatok, I think you meant Path of Valor Level 10 Gift:

Well, TECHNICALLY the Iron Harvester is free but the Food Harvester is part of Valor Premium Pass rewards.

Honestly, though, I think the harvesters are only useful if you are short on food or iron and require lots of food and iron expenditures in a short window of time and if you have a whole bunch of World Energy flasks further complemented by a buttload of Loot Tickets.

Yeah, I noticed later that what was being discussed was not the exact reward. Just didn’t think a correction would make a difference to the discussion. :laughing:

1 Like

I edited my post. The 6th Level Gift isn’t even the harvesters, it’s the Food and Iron Bundles, but yeah, sorry for deflecting from the more pertinent part of the discussion.

2 Likes

I farm season 1 6-8 quite often. It’s 10 recruits for only 3 WE and I get a lot of backpacks and arrow supplies. If I get that relic I will able to farm it for +50% iron for a day. I’m not looking to gain the most iron possible for a level. An increase is an increase and that works for me. I fill my monster chest quickly on 6-8 and only use about 27 WE to do it as well

@Mothra
Yes, you are right. I made this mistake, I’ll try to correct.
Thanks.

@Guvnor
Thanks.

This prize you really cannot use well as you are strongly limited by the one-day-validity and only 10 minute a new WE. (More, you cannot combine food AND iron harvesters.)
Using gems to fill up WE would waste your gems as you get much easier, faster more food and iron at the Resources shop.

1 Like

@Oakenshield
Yes, correct. So do I too.
But…
You either do this business with this harvester prize 24 hours doing nothing else in the meantime, or just use it once-in-a-30WE- turn.
Am I correct?
Filling up your WE wit gems while farming (here only food or only iron) is wasting gems.

The prize would be OK if the validity would not be restricted just for 24 hours. Shall be valid the whole PoV event.

I guess we just see it differently. If I farm 6-8 12 times a day now and I farm 12 times the day I use the relic I come out with 50% more iron than I would otherwise. In that at it is useful. But we can agree to disagree. Everyone plays the game a little differently.

You can use it any time though?
I’d wait to im about to level up active it bang extra loot than iv leveled up free WE just use right timing more extra loot! I save all flasks for AR normally 30 that’s my farming done for a month. Got enough materials to last.
Took me time to do that though. I’ll farm 13/6 for monster chest then done use no more We on any stage. Wait till I get near full n play S2 hard

2 Likes

Show me where either of these things are true. Tell me where I have attacked you while not in defense of myself in response to something you have posted. Show me and I will apologize.

Feel free to search either of the 2 threads we have communicated in. As a reminder, the other was for a potential bug. In that one I tried to get you to move it to the correct category.

I do not live that way. There are too many people taking offense at the smallest thing - The way you wear your hair, a title or an accent. But your ‘joke’ was inappropriate. Especially without context. Yes, you were flagged and rightfully so. That is actually the first time I have ever flagged a post, and it did deserve it.

1 Like

Good idea, @Dudeious.Maximus

Iron is tricky as you can’t store it like food in a training camp soo either make potions weapons or slowly put emblems on someone that’s what I normally do so it don’t go to waste.

1 Like

@LadySuzanne
Century you are wrong. That’s it.
And you cannot drop it. That’s evidence.

You earn at PoV level 10 a harvester which you can only use for Season One and only for 24 hours. You also cannot combine food and iron harvester.
As you get only every 10 minutes a WE and I guess everybody try to go sleep every day, I suggest to EXTEND the validity of these harvester gifts till the whole PoV and let them please combine.