Path of Valor What STAFF Think is Challenging

Hello everyone ,this are my first personal impresions about the first Pov ,but b4 going to that point i will mention what the Staff mentioned about Pov yesterday with this phito and i underlined the key words ! So i dont belive and didnt felt at all that PoV was challenging unless with challenging they mean Spending money for Rolls and same time spending miney for buying flasks ,its was very strange that some daily challenges appeared during Challenge and they requirred to finish 5 season 2 maps when an emblem quest was on same time ,(this dosent look challenging to me it looks and feel like they r pushing us to spend more money) ,maybe im wrong but i see challenging other stuff like lets say do 10 wins on row on raids , or Kill 5 certain tank 5 times on row this are challenges , killing ducks is not challenging (i personally missed completing pov cause i missed a too many of daily killing ducks ,i dont have that much time to hunt ducks and somedays i totally forgot about it at all ) , anyway lets go back to the point ,What they think thats challenging ?! The only thing i missed was the ducks and Summon 50 Heros task , so this is the challenge they r talking about ,who will summon more heros /troops ?! Cause i dont see any other challenge here …

Your main points are discussed already:

2 Likes

Thank u ,i will check em but i created this topic for the summons mainly ,4 days remaining and i will not be able to finish it and im not crazy either to spend a 50x summoning just for completing PoV , daily player and i got a good reward of summoning tokkens from challenge event aswell .thank u

The main point here is what STAFF think is challenging :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can finish without completing the last summon challenge.

The duck hunt was the real challenge. Almost everything else was playing like every other day.

Maybe they just wanted us to log in every day.

1 Like

So hunting Ducks is a challenge ?!

I will disagree with that ,not everything ellse was like daily playing as i mentioned same day that was an Emlem quest and Challenge Event going on there was like 2 daily pov tasks requring farming season 1 and season 2

But one didn’t need flasks for it.

Daily challenges shouldn’t be “challenging”. They’re just there to make sure players are logging in everyday.

4 Likes

I don’t want to see the complaints here if one has to reach top 10 or sth that challenging.

1 Like

and creepy with the Ghost Ducks…kill them all and their ghosts keep quacking across the screen…creepy
:ghost: :duck:

4 Likes

No one is complaining here ,i was inspired by STAFF post ,and as u can see i changed the name of the topic aswell ,im just curious to understand what STAFF think is challenging

1 Like

Ghost Quacks!!

#20guagebirdshot

I dont have any problem here ,but i didnt felt there was a challenge on this Pov except Summoning more and Flasking more ?everything ellse was ridiculous.

Klin u already know that i dont like you , and the reason is cause u have a strange attitude to distort the reality and eapecially what i say , that question was ironic, this has nothing to do with ducks but with what they consider challenging.Thank u.

I finished POV without spending money. I knew like everyone else that it was coming so I saved up gems for my pulls and save all EHT, ETT and daily summons tokens for a few weeks before it began. POV also isn’t and shouldn’t be made for everyone to finish. That being said it’s the very first one and was basically a trial run to see what changes can be made to improve it. This game is very much about making money. If everything was made for the f2p to finish everything and do everything In the game why would people spend. My advise to people who won’t finish is work on and prep for those areas before the next one…:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Improvement in my eyes:

Make the challenge for the events more foolproof. Now you MUST do all 6 events. Do you miss one it isn’t possible anymore to get the last (3 events ready).

Maybe make this 4 challenges 1, 2 and 1, 2. That way you are not punished for missing one of the challenges. And maybe add a special costume raid in order you can get more points for this mission. On top of the current raids so it is really difficult. It must remain a challenge…

Look at this way, it was the first feature like this so of course not everyone is gonna be happy and on their will be things that will probably be tweaked. Also, they have to look at it as making sure there are “challenges” suitable for all levels of players. What may not be challenging for one may be difficult or even impossible for someone else. And I think the daily challenges were designed in a way that the biggest majority of the player base would be able to complete them with little difficulty. Personally I dont see where needing flasks of any kind would come into play. Yeah some daily challenges that involved the season 1 and season 2 map corresponded with other events but overlaps happen all the time and all it takes is just managing your world energy.

Who are you again? I forget.

1 Like

Don’t worry, what he said is why I do like you :crazy_face:

1 Like