Path Of Valor extension

There’s always Next time.
I failed to get through level 15 of Legendary during Avalon, so the best I could do was level 49 in PoV.
I ain’t asking anyone to cry for me, and I’m not crying about it for myself.
I had a reason to work hard at the game and I took in a lot of nice loot.
I’ll work a little more diligently during challenge events next time - and there Will be a next time.
Buckle up, Buttercup, it’s only a game.

5 Likes

Not just myself, many longer term players think crafting is there easiest because we have supplies just laying around. Takes us no effort. Compare to hunting ducks which we don’t normally do, so it is much harder.

FYI I don’t spend much, I just played a long time. Hard for one person is easy for someone else.

I’d usually have ducks done within ten minutes. Just shut your game a time or two, and they’ll respawn

I would pay to extend

1 Like

Nothing says “valour” like buying a shortcut to completion

2 Likes

My alt account is f2p, no vip, and thus 0 chance to finish summons 10.

I had gotten sick (not covid, just a flu) and slept for almost 24 hours… I missed 1 set of dailies.

The combination of those mean I came up just 250 short of level 50 for the rings he needs.

1 Like

I completed it a few days ago, but I felt the period was too long. And there were many missions. I think it is quite difficult for beginners.

Oh no. He’s back on the ducks again!! Lol

1 Like

Too kind, it’s 0.0000001%

Seeing as this topic has veered somewhat off topic I will close the thread.

There is not going to be any “Extension” of the current Path of Valor.

As outlined in the main Path of Valor Discussion thread:

As there is only a 10 day break between PoV’s (taking it to essentially a 60 day cycle) there is no real opportunity for “extending” the PoV. SGG have also already said that during that break there will not be a way to Buy or Gather Valor Points.

1 Like