Path of Valor - Challenges and Rewards overview - thread killed - please delete it Zephyr

Is that foe 50 days or the full year like VIP pass?

Valor Pass is for the specific Path of Valor, so it’ll end when this Path of Valor ends in 50 days, regardless of when you purchase it.

So is $70+/yr :frowning: nearly 2X VIP

Hard to say exactly how much it would be per year, since we don’t know how often it’ll run.

But that seems like a good rough guess.

Generally speaking I was quite excited for path of Valor until I saw it very disappointed expected some cool new hero’s not a new spin on the same old and doing some maths it seems next to impossible to complete being I’m a level 55 with a healthy roaster of maxed hero’s but we will see in 50 days I paid this time let’s see how it goes hopefully more options coming to get points

2 Likes

I have killed 7 titans yesterday :slight_smile:

Hello, defeat heroes III - defeat 200 enemy heroes in raids

1 Like

for how many valor points?

30 posts were merged into an existing topic: :compass: First Path of Valor Log and Discussion – Starts February 3

Challenges updated, thanks.

@Pois1, in the other thread it is confirmed that the defeat titans is maxed at level V.

Defeat Titans

Tier Description Points
1 Defeat 5 Titans of 2 stars or higher 300
2 Defeat 6 Titans of 3 stars or higher 450
3 Defeat 7 Titans of 4 stars or higher 750
4 Defeat 8 Titans of 5 stars or higher 1300
5 Defeat 9 Titans of 6 stars or higher 2200
7 Likes

Summon heroes VII = 35 heroes or troops.
Summon heroes VII = 40. 750 VP
Looks like IX will be 45 and X will be 50. Can’t confirm just yet. I ran out of tokens

Defeat Heroes IV = 300 Enemy / 2400 Valor Points

1 Like

Defeat heroes IV is 300 kills

1 Like

Just beat you to it by 2 mins lol

I posted them in the main thread yesterday, based on a video that confirmed them.

Those were up yesterday too :crazy_face:

1 Like

Oh well… umm… I am blind, you didn’t know? And also sometimes VERY stupid :laughing:

They may have been new to this thread, so that counts for something :laughing:

2 Likes

Moderator’s Note

After discussion amongst the moderators, we’ve decided to close this thread to new comments for now, to avoid continually splitting the discussion about Path of Valor between two separate threads.

This thread will remain in Player Guides and linked from the main Path of Valor thread.

Both threads feature a log of the Daily Challenges and Valor Challenges, but this thread’s goal is to present them in a more visually compelling fashion — so it will remain a useful resource, particularly for people looking for image-based versions of the information.

Please continue discussion in: 🧭 First Path of Valor Log and Discussion – Starts February 3

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes