Path of Valor: Challenge Event query

I played every day and they ask for 3 challenge total but in all 50 days I only got 2 challenges
How could I win?

You actually had 6 challenge event tiers - Avalon and Pirates each have three. Only by completing all six tiers to do you complete the entire challenge event task.

3 Likes

Just to clarify: Avalon would have counted for three challenge events in POV (1 Rare, 2 Epic, 3 Legendary) and likewise Pirates would have counted for the other three in POV.

POV had: Challenge Events I (1/1 - one Avalon tier) Challenge Events II (2/2 - two Avalon tiers) Challenge Events III (3/3 - 3 Pirate tiers)

So if you completed Rare, Epic and Legendary for both Avalon and Pirates, you should theoretically have completed PoV requirements.

1 Like

Good luck Nonya! Hope you get credit for PoV. Let us know what comes of your ticket.

As for my friend, support contacted her and stated that she had not completed Legendary of Avalon. Unfortunately there’s no way of disproving that at this point. I would suggest keeping a close eye on achievements during the next PoV and take screenshots at the time if there are problems.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.