Path of Valor 3 - Miscellaneous Bugs / Issues Thread (No bugs so far)

To confirm, you paid/bought the Path of Valor? It’s only on the paid side.

So levling Myztero and it doesn’t count, isn’t a bug?

Check your activity log to see the heroes you have sequencially leveled up, then it can easily be determined if it’s a bug or not.

FYI The daily task was to level 5 Different heros. So levelling Myztero twice, would only be counted once.

So, yes, it was not a bug.

I paid for Valor 2,not for Valor 3,but isn’t for 1 month activated or only for the event ?

The Valour Pass is only relevant for that PoV event. So, yes you would need to pay for the new pass to gain PoV3 extra rewards.

1 Like

It is a bug since it didn’t count once. I did 5 heroes. And Myztero didn’t count, I tried Myztero once more with the same result. Then I tried Clarissa and she worked.

Ummm…

Sorry I must have misunderstood…

I thought you said you had tried it twice - as in levelled up Myztero twice? Levelling up 5 different heros should have worked. :thinking:. Sorry idk :woman_shrugging:.

That is ok, could be that I didn’t explained it well since English is my second language.

Did not receive reward in path of valor for level 33.

33 is premium reward only. Have you bought the Valor pass?

Additionally, if you have please check your recent activity log in game: Menu → Support Tab → Recent Activity

If you’re sure you still are wronged feel free to #contact-support (click that hashtag for instructions).

I have completed the 2400 and 300 enemies challenge about 6-10 days ago and they still haven’t restarted and I payed 10£ to unlock the rewards. This puts me off and it took my chance of completing other challenges instead of those 2 and now I might not get all 50 rewards.

There IS no challenge beyond Tier V for “Defeat Enemies”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.