Path of Valor 3 - Miscellaneous Bugs / Issues Thread (No bugs so far)

I havd joined the path of valor 3 just now and fought 5 tournament raids. But it didn’t count, not sure if this is a bug or not. Please kindly check and looking forward to have an answer. Thanks.

2 Likes

Can you post a screenshot of your Path of Valor missions please? :slight_smile:

same here i have done the 5 fights on tournament but i have 0 fights

1 Like

Happened to me as well earlier but I might have already clicked… its now changed to Tournament Battles II.

2 Likes

The same sort of thing has happened to me. My whole clan have had the most recent titan kill count towards valor but I haven’t. Seems very unfair.

When I level up Myztero it doesn’t count in level up heroes. I have tried it twice with the same result.

Did you do 5 DIFFERENT heroes, or just 3 heroes plus Mystery guy twice?

2 Likes

I did 5 heroes, Marjana, Myztero, Vela, Grevie, Malosi.
Clarissa worked but not Myztero.

As above you have most likely ticked over into Tier II of the tournament challenge.

1 Like

Credit not given for tournament battles and defeated heroes.

1 Like

As mentioned above @Buddah-C , you have obviously completed 5 tournament battles, because you are now in tier II of the tournament battles.

4 Likes

This is not an issue as you have already finished tier 1 of tournament battles. Hence you are now Tier 2. See posts above.

1 Like

Thank Sarah i totally missed that.

1 Like

Bc this game is a scam. How can they not have all this ready? Lol, save your money. Make them have to change.

Same.
I have used 5 flags in the tournamemt and no credit in POV.

I used my first tournament flag the moment it was available because I was in a hurry to finish raid chest. It did not count towards PoV (enemies, raids, tourney battles). It’s not a big deal because I’ll get all of those eventually but it seems that PoV must have went live a few seconds later so the first flag didn’t register.
If necessary I can provide screenshots but I don’t think this is reversible. SG just needs to test more.

I too haven’t received credit on raid tournament completion !!

Hello,i reach reward EPIC TROOPS TOKEN,but didn’t receive it.

This means your first 5 counted for the Tournament I challenge: defeat 5 heroes.

If you all look at your Path of Valor screen you will see that you are in Raid Tournament II (TWO)

Your first 5 tournament flags counted (AND COMPLETED) Tier 1 of the Raid Tournament Challenge…

@Gafus, can you check your Recent Activity log (in game go to Menu -> Support Tab -> Recent Activity); then scroll till you get to the relevant time period. If nothing is there you should #contact-support (click hash-tag for instructions).

3 Likes

Cookie Settings