Recruiting: Path of Daggers (25/30) - Healthy Online Community - 9*+ Titans, FFA War, Rotating tank colour (Blue)

EDIT: Mid October 2021 UPDATE

Looking for 2 members - Less than one day to get full before Clash of Knights!

Path of Daggers is an Open Alliance full of amazing people from around the globe. We are are an accepting group that works to balance five values:

• Communication
  • Kindness
  • Compassion
  • Responsibility
  • Fun

Most members are currently ranging from Platinum through Diamond, and all are actively involved in Wars and Titans. We use Discord and in-game chat primarily.

We expect:

1. If you opt into Alliance Wars, use all 6 war flags.
  2. If you fail to use your flags, we expect you to talk with use about what happened. We may ask you to opt yourself out of the next war, and advise members that’s you’ve opted out so you aren’t booted before matchmaking starts.
  3. If you don’t communicate you’ve opted out or explained you missing the war, you may be booted - the leadership group will discuss and decide. Your input is desired.
  4. Everyone hits the titan. We are currently taking down 9* titans , and can reach for some 10* titans+ with flasks

We do make exceptions for active members who communicate with other members about what’s going on with their lives. Travel, Health issues, work, family - they’re all important and need to be balanced. We want to support you so your gaming experience in Empires and Puzzles is as enjoyable as possible.

If you like to talk to others about your lives, being a little silly, learning from each other so we can get better at the game, please consider joining us and seeing if you enjoy our company.

We have a tendency to make good friends, and hope you might be the next one.

Feel free to reach out if you’re interested and we can connect on discord. CyanGryphon#9823

5 Likes

Bump - We have a rare 8* Unicorn active right now -17 hours left. 8 spots open.

Come for the loot, stay for the people :grin:

1 Like

Updates - We’ve started killing 8* titans with some regularity and recently took down an alliance best 9* rare Rooster Dragon ( flasks and Mercs playing a significant role).

7 spots open - would you like to join us?

1 Like

5 Spots open, just took down an 8* Alpha Grypon and are running 4W 1L in our last 5 wars.

Come join us! Especially if you’re F2P - I’m F2P too. :grin:

1 Like

hey! not looking to change my alliances, I love mine. But…

is Path of Daggers a Wheel of Time reference? :slight_smile:

PS good luck with recruitment!

2 Likes

Sure is.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.”

Quite enjoyed it when I was younger, and the wrap-up by Sanderson was definitely enjoyable.

One day I’ll read through it again. Or wait for the TV series. =)

3 Likes

Your Alliance sounds wonderful :star2: A good balance between friendly and commited.
One day, I shall grow strong enough! Good luck to you, Path of Daggers :slight_smile:

1 Like

On that day when you’re ready, let me know! We’d love to have you. =D

1 Like

Sweet! “on the heights, the paths are paved with daggers”. indeed, and I feel that Sanderson’s writing style was suited to the fast pace of the Last Battle.

Good luck with recruitment, hope they don’t have to go through the three arches or power forcing :wink:

1 Like

LOL - that would be horribly unkind to a new member!

We ask people to read the alliance messages when updated (rarely) and participate in chat (or at least read it and lurk).

The worst thing that will happen is people talking about their summons (good or bad), Loot (good or bad) or ask for help deciding which hero project to start on next.

All in all, its a pretty chill and cool place.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

February 2021 Update

2 Spots Open

Path of Daggers is an Invite-only Alliance full of amazing people from around the globe. We are are an accepting group that works to balance five values:

• Communication
  • Kindness
  • Compassion
  • Responsibility
  • Fun

Most members are currently ranging from Platinum through Diamond, and are actively involved in Wars and Titans.

We expect:

1. If you opt into Alliance Wars, use all 6 war flags.
  2. If you fail to use your flags, we expect you to talk with use about what happened. We may ask you to opt yourself out of the next war, and advise members that’s you’ve opted out so you aren’t booted before matchmaking starts.
  3. If you don’t communicate you’ve opted out or explained you missing the war, you may be booted - the leadership group will discuss and decide. Your input is desired.
  4. Everyone hits the titan. We are currently taking down 9* titans , and can reach for some 10* titans+ with flasks

We do make exceptions for active members who have health concerns, and currently have one such member.

If you like to talk about each others lives, being a little silly, learning from each other so we can get better at the game, please consider joining us and seeing if you enjoy our company.

We have a tendency to make good friends, and hope you might be the next one.

Feel free to reach out if you’re interested and we can connect on discord. CyanGryphon#9823

2 Likes

I’m totally bumping this thread.

1 Like

Hi
Sound like a good alliance, how often do you rotate your war tank?

1 Like

Hi Takro

We’re rotating every two months. Will be moving to blue tanks after the current war.

As I told one of our members today, the whole point of the rotation is to get people to try new things. I don’t want the game to get stale, and have people doing the same stuff over and over again all the time, so we’re trying this to keep it interesting. It also allows our members to each get to use their favourite tanks and teams for a while, so no one person’s roster feels disadvantaged.

Like all alliances, we have issues, but we approach them in a fair and compassionate manner.

Are you looking for an alliance?

1 Like

Early March Bump - Hope you’re all enjoying the Tavern and you didn’t get a Legendary Dawa like I did!

1 Like

Mid-March Bump - A new member just moved on looking for a smaller alliance - back down to 29. Hope you enjoy your time with us!

1 Like

April Update:

One of our members is on extended leave due to health reasons, so has left us. Down to 28. Still tackling the 9* and 10* Titans and having a great time.

Hope you check us out!

1 Like

Hi Sarah - greatly appreciate the wakeup call you provided during your brief visit.

You’re right - we were not following our guidelines as advertised here.

That is being rectified now.

Thanks so much for calling a spade a spade.

Hope you find a great alliance to join.

2 Likes