Past HoTM in the elemental summon gate

I understand that the developers have helped the community out by adding older HoTM to the Atlantis summon gate, but I actually think it’s hurting them more than helping.

There are so many threads here bashing the Atlantis summon because of the odds for pulling desirable heroes or people not wasting their time/money on the gate in general because the older HoTM that were chosen are subpar in their eyes. The Atlantis summon gate is appealing, not because of the season 2 heroes, but because of the old HoTM which seems kinda backwards in my opinion. The Atlantis summon gate should be appealing because the new heroes are appealing, but that is hard to do when they are put side by side next to Athena or Hel. So how can we fix this? Remove the older HoTM from the Atlantis summon gate and put them in the elemental summon gate.

I know some people will argue against this, but from a marketing standpoint it makes more sense for this game’s longevity because after the Atlantis season 2 arc is over… what then? If the switch is made before then and the focus of the Atlantis summon gate is shifted towards the season 2 heroes, I think that would make a lot of people happy. So, if the old HoTM are removed and the only 5* available are both from seasons one and two, the odds of pulling a season two 5* hero (regardless of when it was released) should be higher than pulling a season one 5* hero.

At the rate the developers are churning out new 5* heroes, there is no reason why the first and second edition of HoTM shouldn’t be permanently available in the elemental summon gate. If you all agree with this logic, give this topic an upvote.

I’ve decided to open another thread on the past Hotms because it occured to me that it would be a great opportunity to summon them at Elemental Summon Gate as a bonus draw where they would change depending on a particular colour of the heroes from Season 1 Summon Gate.

I would appreciate your opinions :wink:

I’m assuming I’ll never have a chance to get the HOTM which came before I started, so it would be nice for them to come around again. Perhaps a year later, to appease the people who think having them is a huge reward or badge…?

1 Like

Add previous heroes of the month to the elemental summon with a 1% chance.

This would make elemental summon an exciting time. Instead of the trap it currently is to waste the gems of new players.

It would also provide opportunity for people to get a previous HOTM at multiple times throughout the year.

I think we can all agree that Atlantis summon featuring previous Hotm is nice…but we don’t always need or want everything that’s featured there.

Having 1 hero Available for a few days at 1%chance of rotating colors gives new players a chance to build crucial staples at multiple times throughout the year.

This also encourages more spending on gems during certain months that interest a player. The devs could offer an elemental summon pack. 10 summons for 10$ this would be the best bang for buck in terms of various offers and would have the highest chance of obtaining a HOTM between the current months hero and a previous one. This would be a very good offer for for new players as it would have the highest % chance of obtaining a legendary hero. It would also be a great way to hunt for food of a specific color while having a chance to obtain something good!

1 Like

They have another portal coming for past hotm

Think they went with the 1% odds idea though and nothing but s1 heroes other than a .1% chance of 1 new hero named ???

Wish granted…good luck

@Rigs it’s a .1% chance for the new hero and it’s not even close to what I’m suggesting lol. The 1.3% chance of the heroes they listed so far the speculation is that the chance will be split amongst them, lowering your chance of obtaining the heroes you want.

Oh my bad i thought you were suggesting a portal with s1 heroes and past hotm

I guess i misread…

1 Like