Past Hotm From TC20

Sooo rumors have been going around for awhile now that players are pulling old hotm from tc20. But have yet to provide any proof of any kind.

So has anyone pulled an old hotm from tc20? And can anyone prove it? And is @Petri or @Sara willing to respond to these rumors?

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: ā€œTitan Primeā€?

I donā€™t know where this rumors coming from or if you are sarcastic about it.

Surely if there was sometthing like this big news they donā€™t miss to mention it in release notes.

1 Like

You would think so. But it has been rumored by multiple players for months now. I would assume the announcement as well, which is why i tagged the developers. No sarcasm in my thread. Iā€™m never sarcastic :angel:

3 Likes

I was under the impression this would fall into the frequently requested, but usually dismissed suggestion. Also was under the impression that SGGā€™s ā€œsolutionā€ to this was to make past ones (though not all of them) available during Atlantis Summons.

Iā€™d love to see this gaining some traction, even though my current luck with TC20s are around the norm (more or less), if there is a chance for them to be in there, it would certainly be nice.

2 Likes

I just either want to prove the rumor or squash it. What will be funniest is seeing none of the players respond that have started the rumor in the first place by telling others they pulled old hotm from tc20. Cause honestly i find it super hard to believe. I doubt devs respond either though. A rumor like this goin around makes it seem like they actually improve the game in any way for f2p.

Iā€™ve never seen anybody make the claim they pulled any HOTM from TC20, Iā€™ve seen it suggested to the devs that it would be a nice feature though. I wish they would add that. And trading.

1 Like

Unfortunately Iā€™ve heard the claims and have seen screenshots of others making such claims but have yet to see anyone actually showing a hero they pulled or anything like that. As i said i call bs unless someone comes forward with proof.

I love Reding your posts @Rigs :wink: :smile:

1 Like

I seriously doubt that this is more than a rumourā€¦ or perhaps, somebodyā€™s idea of a ā€˜jokeā€™.

2 Likes

If it were true there would probably be a lot more people cheering their good fortune on the forum.

Soā€¦ Maybe sheā€™s born with it. Maybe itā€™s lies. Itā€™s probably Lies.

1 Like

Iā€™m not just tryin to spread crap btw lol. Just wanna make that clear. This is an honest post. I want to see if anyone will respond and say theyā€™ve pulled a tc20 hotm.

And yes i think itā€™s all just rumors and false claims. But if we donā€™t get a definitive answer one way or the other then the rumor will continue.

For reference, this is one such report of a HotM being pulled from TC20:

No direct proof is offered, but at the same time a lack of proof isnā€™t surprising since Iā€™m not sure a lot of people would normally have their screen recorder going when checking TC20 output.

Iā€™m leaning toward ā€œnot trueā€ on this one.

4 Likes

Either not true, or a result of some peculiar bug; this is something completely different, but due to some technical issue I never received Bane as my first 3*, I got Renfeld instead (which is nothing to boast about). Bugs are not unheard of in this game.

People get confused how and whereabouts they got something. For example, recently someone complained to me that they got no 5* heroes ftom TC20 and claimed that 5* heroes only came from TC13. As this was a clear nonsense I asked which hero they got from TC13 and the answer was Lianna and some others. So, this shows that people make up things as they donā€™t pay attention to what they are doing. Was there any logical explanation how that person got Aeron? Was it recently in S2?

3 Likes

It is not possible to receive any Heroes of the Months from any of the Training Camp trainings. Every Elemental, Seasonal, Epic Hero, Atlantis and Event Summon has a chance for a free extra summon of the Hero of the Month (plus past HOTMs are featured in the monthly Atlantis Summon).

8 Likes

Thanks for your response petri. Would be a nice boost for f2p players if that changes though. Spenders will spend for quicker results either way. But the way the game is going, the f2p 5* wonā€™t be enough to hack it in the future. Just my 2 cents.

Have a good day.

4 Likes

Thanks for clarfiyng :slight_smile:

1 Like

maxresdefault-e1532702963486

2 Likes

Iā€™m just surprised i got a response lol. 1st time ever devs have responded to me publicly as far as a question/concern goes. Glad they did though as i was tired of being asked by new players if they can get past hotm from tc20 and when Iā€™d say no their response ā€œbut so and so said they did blah blah blahā€ lol