Passepartout vs Gaillard as overall effectiveness

We know that Gaillard is a great hero against fiends but is passepartout a better overall hero and more worthy of my scopes? Gaillard is the hero to have to counter fiends yet up to now they can be countered successfully with hero’s especially if you bring two healers to the match to balance weak boards. Passepartout with his massive healing should,remove even double stacks of fiends
within a few rounds. I was about to give Gaillard scopes until I pulled Passerpout. Who would you ascend?

this is why I like these heroes who are able to indirectly handle fiends by themselves and not revolve their entire skills to specifically handle fiends. The question here is actually not whether who handles fiends better, but what do you need to begin with? Snipers or healers.

It’s hard to say which is better for you because I don’t know your roster yet. If you need more hitters, then gaillard. If you require more healers, then passepartout

2 Likes

I Have been extremely lucky this year so have enough of each. Now as I am rounding out my roster my thinking is having a niche hero like Gaillard might be nice but that Dapper Blue Guy might be the best offensive healer in the game