These are serious questions.
I was hoping to snag him this month, but my stockpile of Atlantis coins didn’t land him. I can use some costume keys and event coins later in the month, or I can save those for a run at Telluria.
The relevant factors:
- I already have GM, so JF isn’t necessarily adding a ton to my roster.
- I have 15 rings, which is why I was hoping to snag him, especially with more upcoming from Valor and Mount Umber.
- If I get JF the plan is to immediately max him. If I now pass on him I would probably opt to max my 3.70 Anzogh, anticipating him fighting Telluria.
- I only have 2 tonics, so even if I get Telluria, she’d be parked at 3.70 for a while. Morgan is already at 3.70 and would otherwise be in line for the next set of tonics.
- The number of keys and coins in play here is hardly enough to make the HOTM likely, but I do still want to maximize my chances for a roster improving addition.
Hard to be at all upset with this Atlantis when I landed Ariel instead! Basically, the question is if I should max her or Vela instead (the latter is currently at 3.70). Weirdly, the gating AM is CAPES. I am sitting, comedically, on THREE Warm Capes, having pulled none in my last 37 ascension material drops. This will change, at the latest, in 12 more Valor levels (of the next Frostmarch, if that hits first).
So I have two choices for when I get a fourth cape:
- Max Vela, leave Ariel at 2.60 (this is why the decision is weird to me, since that’s WAY different than 3.70 - there’s just no way I can use a 2.60 hero in war).
- Leave Vela parked, take Ariel to 3.70 when I snag that previous fourth cape (lol), and then start searching for four more. Presumably at that point the plan would be Ariel > Vela, though I have emblems for the latter and not the former.
@Steve9999, what do you think?