[MASTER] Partial Talent Grid Emblem Reset

I’d like to be able to take back, for example, three nodes instead of all nine. Thoughts?

IMO no, beacuse:
1.When you reroll emblems by gems you getting back 95% of used emblems, in this way (get back only 3/1) you can get 100% of emblems and P2P will swaping emblems like socks
2.If you want change your hero from +9 to +6 you can move to +0 and add only +6

1 Like

I accidentally pushed the wrong button on the talent grid and increased the attack of my healer. Can we add a feature where you can correct that mistake without resetting the entire grid?

2 Likes

At this stage, no.

It would be nice to be able to just undo one or two nodes but… No at this point can only do the entire grid.

3 Likes

Thank you Guvnor! That would be nice.

If you modify your original post to be a request, it can be moved over into ideas and feature requests

Okay, my original post has been modified.

Shifted and updated the title :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree with this idea!
I’m kinda only taken heros with emblems to a certain level anyways maybe 7-10.

1 Like

It would indeed be very practical to be able to only partially reset an emblemed hero, whether because you’ve decided to modify its emblem path (you made a mistake or have reconsidered what the best emblem path is) or just to split your emblems between two heroes (e.g., you have Kage at +14 and want to reset him to +9 and take the reset Barbarian emblems to give to GM).

4 Likes

Not sure if it’s been suggested before, if so I apologise
Sometimes when I emblem a hero I choose the wrong path, attack instead of defence etc.
So I was wondering if we could “untick” the emblems down the wrong path and choose the other path.
This is keeping them on the same hero and not costing me an arm and a leg to fully reset and using all my food/iron again. And perhaps you could set a condition that it could be only used 2 times on the same hero.
Cause we humans all make mistakes and knowing which path to take usually comes with hindsight
Thanks

1 Like

Couple such threads:

2 Likes

Thank you

20 characters

Merged, thank you :slight_smile:

I think this feature would be very useful and wouldn’t have many downsides - those moving emblems for RT (for example) would still need massive amounts of ham and iron to make much use of it but those that wanted to make minor long term emblem reassignments would not be penalised as much as they previously would have

I’ve been frustrated whenever moving emblems from one hero to another.
Cause you can’t select how many emblems you move, you have to extract them all at once.
I gave hundreds of emblems to Proteus (+19), and then Jean Francois was maxed.
Then what happened? You guys surely know it.
If I can choose the numbers, I will remain Proteus +7, and the left will go to Jean Francois,
BUT I can’t do it. Extracting all of them, and make Proteus +7 again, and the remains will go to JF.
and all those food and iron… sigh.

I know this suggestion won’t be accepted by SGG. but it is really frustrating at least for me.
Any thoughts?

3 Likes

It has been proposed:

1 Like

Gosh, yes I’d love to be able to go back a bit on embleming these 5*s? I messed up on my Guardian Owl tree, and I’ve been reallyyyyy tempted to just reset and start again, enduring those lost emblems.

Can’t agree more with your opinion. I have 643 fighter emblems in inventory. I never used them and won’t do until I get a great 5* fighter hero. I know I can use them first for BT, Lancelot, or even Hu Tao, but I won’t. I don’t want to waste my food and iron. If I used them, I will have to reset all of them after I get 5* fighter, and it takes too much food and iron to reset entire grids. It makes using emblems quite restricted. I need more freedom of using them.

1 Like

Yes please, this would give so much more flexibility.

1 Like