🌑 Papyros – Season 5 Hero – 5* Holy / Yellow: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Yes because she also spawn minions and give a deff up, but Victor it’s even older and almost everyone thinks he it’s one of the worst hero in the game and even he it’s better then this one.

1 Like

I liked the post only because of the team you created, but with that team any yellow hero would work like a charm, to be honest. Plus, you put Papy next to Turbo Penguin which means the placement is wrong, Pengui’s minions will be meat shields for Papy’s minions hence you can’t really use Papy’s SS because he relies on HIS minions, where Penguin relies on any minions, Skadi would’ve worked better.

Given that this is purely an offensive team, I just imagine going against this team with my Myztero. Ah, bliss.

1 Like

Papyros looks at crumby old roc getting costume of skills he could’ve had
weeps until bandages soaked in tears, surrounded by useless minions

2 Likes

I found out something. When Diamond Captain removed Sand Golem minions, he got no sand damage. Grimble, c-Gormek, Topaz will be like this. When these minions are protected by the other minions, they are not hit, so they give no sand damage. And when they were removed by some removig skills, they don’t do anything. This one is even average, and the defence up lasts only for 3 turns. Freya is fast and defense buff last for 4 turns. Wow. This guy is underwhelming for sure. After continuous failures at CoK, tavern of legends, springvale, challenge festival summons, I got this underwhelming thing. Sigh.

4 Likes

If you want an example of a good recent minion hero, look at Hulda. Scary and very dangerous. 590 health minions, super beefy, which give a heal, mana boost, AND undispellable 50+% defense. Or look at that War of the 3 Kingdoms hero Diaochan… 35% heal, and minions who steal dispellable buffs. This guy Papyros is a total joke by comparison. He’s worse than Freya from season 3. He’s a total tile sink. I would unload into him without caring, charge up my specials, and just laugh at his pathetic minions and DoT.

10 Likes

As I have heard, SG ignored feedback from beta testers that Papyros needed a buff. I am doubt that they will listen to players to fix this poor paper. Hopefully , they will fix this hero to make him a worthy ss5 hero.

4 Likes

He will get a buff next time he is featured for S5

1 Like

Honey, have you seen my buff? I can’t find it!

7 Likes

Perhaps papyros will be a decent hero when S5 costume comes out the year after next.
Thank you for your patience.

2 Likes

A new member in my alliance has Papyros at 80/20 so I did a few friendly battles to test him out. As I suspected, he’s a total joke. Does absolutely no damage and is a total tile sink. The damage isn’t even noticeable. Bera is a bigger threat than he is as her minions apply the DoT on their own. This guy is so pathetic, that you actually have to hit a minion before they do any damage.

What an incredible letdown after the overpowered war of the 3 kingdom heroes.

4 Likes

I hope they buff him quickly like they did with villains. Spot to mistake early and correct it

1 Like

I was excited to see the balance adjustments message today and saw Papyros’s name. Then I read the details and see he got about 15 more health or something irrelevant. Yay for nothing.

6 Likes

The OP is adjusted with the May balance changes.

Oh great - i pull one season 5 hero and he is useless…

2 Likes

Wanted to pull the green goddess and ended up with him, seems like a L from reading this thread… sad face

1 Like