Paladin emblems - Justice or Guardian Falcon?

Health/defense.

His attack is so low that it does not make much difference. His main feature is the red def down.

3 Likes

5 Likes

I went attack path. His defense is pretty high and you still get some defense along the attack path.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick answers! It was indeed very helpful! I will probably choose the Def/HP route because you can’t avoid getting some Atk-boosts on the way down anyway. But since Frida (soon Ares) has most of my paladin emblems I’m going to advance rather slowly here…

I will go with Justice for Paladin emblems… An attack team will increase your cups but if you do not have a defense team you will just slip back. Justice can be part of your attack team initially and later slip back to just defense but she will remain an asset on your roster especially with the added emblems.

1 Like

Thanks for the great insight and opinions. Y’all have really given me some great things to consider. Justice isn’t maxed yet and I just got falcon to the final ascension so I’m still just collecting those emblems. The only thing I hate is that it takes so many more emblems for a 5*. I get it should be more but it’s a lot more. I guess that keeps the game balanced though. Really makes those 4*’s shine.

1 Like

I love her, she’s my Queen!!

1 Like

Me too… In fact lot of players don’t give her enough credit but she is incredibly hard to kill, and now she made it to node 7. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@ThePirateKing my Justice is at 4:32 and my priority to get emblemed. Looking forward to share some strategies in getting maximum from her skills.

Regards from Cosmic Guardians

1 Like

Absolutely, I am an F2P player so for me I had to play with what I got, but once I maxed her I use her both in offense and defense.

In offense, I mostly play 3-2, so if I am going yellow heavy, my 3 yellow heroes are always Jackal, Leonidas (also maxed) and Justice. She is pretty tanky so she usually survives till her special goes off. But with the level 11 mana troop on Jackal he fire first followed closely by Leonidas, those two together pretty much one shots most heroes. And then Justice comes in eith the blind and AoE damage. Bottom line, you need to pair her up with some fast heroes, who will do the fighting and keepnyou alive till she is ready. That’s basically what I follow. :slight_smile:

Cheers from Sixth Element. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@ThePirateKing, great advice thanks. Leonidas and Jackle sounds like a mean team. On yellow I have Onathel +8, Chao +16 and Wu +14. When Justice reach full maturity she will probably stand at +6. If I go 3—2 which will be the best three yellows to use?

Thanks for assisting Cosmic Guardians.

1 Like

Onatel, Chao and Justice would be awesome… You will then have fast, average and slow mana. Onatel and Chao can keep your enemy heroes mana in control, also all of them will benefit from Onatel’s elemental link. Generally, when I use 3-2, I always use two healers, one in each colour. Yellow is the only one where I don’t have any healers (maybe if I ever get Vivica from TC20), so in your case that small health bonus will be beneficial. :slight_smile:

Here’s two example that I just recorded now for you while filling my raid chest. Ofcourse, a lot of luck was involved too, but you get the point. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ThePirateKing, Awesome videos… And very impressive! Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

My pleasure. Happy gaming. :slight_smile:

Only for the next 6-8 months though, in the high tiers. My defence is already filled with +9 five stars… rendering those +20 4 stars less useful.

That said, in wars the 4stars still shine and will for a long while.

My theory on emblem priority:

My 5 star defence team gets first dibs
My 4 stars on my A mono teams get next dibs
5stars on mono attack A teams get next dibs

As I acquire or ascend 5stars to replace a-team 4stars, I reset and redistribute emblems If I have a hero of that class on any A strike team (Caedemon got reset when he moved off A green team - replaced by Lianna) and his emblems went to Zim when she reached 4/80)

Finally, if I haven’t got a 4/5 star hero worth the emblems (sorcerer) they go to a worthy 3 star

2 Likes

Justice is at 4-62 now. But I paused her to help with some war depth. Maxing a five star takes so many feeders the last 20 levels.

At this point I know I’ll give some emblems to Justice cause my defense team needs her. Then we’ll go with falcon.

Clearly justice will be my best tank for now but I do have several 4 star heroes with higher defense at this time. Justice’s defense is 749. Boldtusk +15 is at 804. Wilbur +13 is 764. And Boril +5 is 810. Who’s the better tank?

3 Likes

Justice will have much high HP than Boldy. Wilbur is not a great tank.

Boril with emblems is pretty decent but much easier to reverse than Justice as dispellers are much more common than cleansers.

Justice is the best of the bunch, or will be when maxxed.

Here’s mine, just as food for thought.

5 Likes

I used to have my paladin emblem on Justice because it was my tank of choice, but most of the time my defence team is not the serious one, and for wars and my strategy Elkanen is simply better (and i have more emblems, lol).

So i used a reset token and moved all them to Falcon and never regret it.

I daily use him, and almost never use Justice.

2 Likes

I have falcon at 19, absolute beast! For raids, war, and especially titans. I went all the way health/defense.

2 Likes

I am choosing attack/defense with falcon. I use him mostly on titans (and war bench) and once you get into double digits on titans and given the tile damage priority, that is why I chose that path.