Padlocks are expensive šŸ”’ - Search First and Love Your Mods

My approximate mental image:

3 Likes

This summer I got real busy at work and basically disappeared. I was struggling to use my flags in the game, yet alone participate in the forum. Every now and then, when I have zero unread threads, one appears on the bottom that is older but looks interesting. Padlocks are expensive? What could that mean?

Another clever post @JonahTheBard that I am just seeing today for the first time.

6 Likes

Costumes have caused a real buzz on the forum.

Hereā€™s a reminder to see if someone else has started a thread like yours before posting.

Search first, and love your moderators :heartbeat:

3 Likes

3gvh3l

3 Likes

No way the mods need to earn their free maxed out and emblemed HoTMs and new event heroes.
DO NOT search first.
@zephyr1 @littleKAF @Rook @DaveCozy @ the rest of them

2 Likes

10 Likes

ohhhhh i wasnt supposed to tell that was I???

1 Like

When exactly do we collect those shiny things? I still donā€™t have an HOTMā€¦:joy:

4 Likes

Yeah ok I KNOW thats what you all are to let on I am sorry I let it slip

1 Like

BUMP

I feel newly inspired to revitalise this requestā€¦:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I got a guy:

Phew, ok thatā€™s greatā€¦under $5 each. I can just lock every thread, problem solved!

5 Likes

BUUUUUUMMMMPPPPPPPPPPP

This sentence is complete

3 Likes

I think this is the third post Iā€™ve seen from you on this topic. Someone is feeling a bit prickly today :wink:

3 Likes

Everyone has ā€œtheir thingā€, this must be his ā€œthingā€. Iā€™ll support one of our hard working mods :grin:

4 Likes

Iā€™ll get over it

For a bit :grimacing:

The problem isā€¦I have to bump it because people donā€™t search for it :man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

We should start a thread on ā€œour thingā€. Mine is stale messaging on the alliance featured board :rofl:

3 Likes

@JonahTheBard

They even donā€™t search for similarities, so why should they search for threads that insult them for not searching enough?

Once I visited a board, that searched independently when you created a new title and made suggestions.

3 Likes

This is indeed a flaw in my plan :thinking:

7 Likes

Hats off to @Guvnor for 29 useful merger flags this week!

8 Likes