P2p Vs F2p

This would be as good as add said heoes permanently as I (and maybe others), for sure, would stock 15 heroes for every TC20 I’m running just to pull them on those windows :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You can’t stock heroes in your Ultimate Trainings Camp as they automatically add to your collection once they are finished!

I think… :laughing:

They are “rolled” upon click (just like stocking uncollected feeding troops) and they can be stacked :wink:

Haha I know! But I was talking about my fantasy idea of the upgraded Training Camp into the Ultimate Training Camp. As you showed me, there should (or should not maybe?) a limit or prevention rule to prevent people from stacking unlimitedly. :wink:

I don’t get how they are too expensive for free players.

They cost iron, which free players get from mines the same way paying players do. (Maybe sone paying players use gems to refill iron, but I don’t know any who did that or if they did it was one of those “when i had just started and spent my gems stupidly…” stories.

They take crafting ingredients that all players get from farming.

They take a high level forge.

I will acknowledge that VIP with the second builder does get a paying player to the point of having the resources for timestops and tornados a month or three sooner … but free players do get there.

Well, I’m f2p player. 0 donate. Registered december 2017.
My troops are lvl 17-20.
I have 3 hotm’s: Perseus (lucky, but one, first summon), Fong and Khiona. I wish it will be some Zeline, GM, etc. But no. And i have 0 5* event heroes =( Still have 7 fully ascended 5* and materials for 4 more.
Still my def pretty solid and i’m wanking around 2600.
Have 30+ full 4-5* heroes for war, doing nice.
Yes, donaters are more powerfull, but still i’m kinda top player feeling good. 6 times was in top-100 on events.

4 Likes

lmao this analogy makes me laugh. if you purchase heroes and move up guess what happens. u no longer fight against ftp players u fight against alliances EQUAL TO YOUR POWER LEVEL not to mention how tough it gets in the upper leader boards. more heroes released more comparison more numbers to crunch. FTP gaming was invented as a way for people to test games out see if they like it and if they do they have the option to our base things to make there gaming experience more enjoyable. just like added mounts and seasonal drops in any other MMO. ftp players try out games spenders are who make them there revenue, and spenders don’t get to bully on lowly ftp gamers. cup droppera do that, we have enough pride to wanna challenge ourselves to help our alliance in the next war. good luck to you out there

Ah gotcha, that makes sense. In that case, I’m all in favor of expansion of tc 20 roster, maybe sort of like rotating “featured 5* heroes” only available certain days of month or even once in a blue moon. It’ll make it more exciting but also not dilute the pool of “exclusive” HOTM heroes too much.

1 Like

Wow! People have gotten thin skinned…I love this game. I’m recently seeing how poeple who pay a whole lot are getting a whole lot more heroes. But they complain about now ever having mats. I pay, not as much as many, but more then I’ve ever paid for any other game. I want to keep playing, but I refuse to put the $100’s for things that I can’t even touch. (Ya, I’m older) that being said, if I will never be able to be competitive, that depressing. I think those who want all the bright shiny new heroes should be able to pay for the ability to have them FIRST. But make them available to everyone in 6 month. And the way some events make you use only 3* heroes, why not have one for the basic heroes only? Same with raids. Two playing fields, one for only the basics?
Love the passion we all have! Thanks for the opinions! Good luck to all!

4 Likes

If you’re so against this. Explain what negative effects any sort of implentations that improve the game for f2p would have.

No one else has had a problem with the game improving for these players.

You’re the only 1.

So outside of having a personal vendetta against f2p players that you “supposively help”(btw no one has came forward to back these claims), what are the logical reasons to not make any sort of change that prolongs the game for these players?

@DoctorStrange The analogy was very apt. But oh well. There was also an explanation as to why your theories about F2P/C2P are poorly thought out. But your posts have oven and over again made clear that you don’t understand what’s been written here by me and by others. So it seems I’m wasting my time trying to help you see where you’re wrong. And I don’t enjoy wasting time. So I’m out. Good luck to you.

name a bar on this planet that’s goal is to have a full room of people not purchasing beverages??? name a Starbucks that want a their tables full of people using the internet but not ordering coffee. Name a movie theatre that lets everyone I free cause they wanna watch the movie. all of those places have SPECIALS AND DOLLAR DAYS to please the casual moviegoer/ beer drinker. even have things called happy hour. do they have those specials every single day? no they have them on slow days to entice people to come on busier ones. it one the same thing here, they give u a free sample and if you like it you can purchase attempts to have a better helping of the game. you keep thinking that being able to summon said hero of the month or Atlantis hero will make.them happier? it won’t as soon as some guy who has been playing gets an Atlantis hero on his first tv20 pull and yours has been running for a month with nothing you will be right here agai. with the same complaint. FREE TO PLAY you pay nothing to enjoy the main course of the game,but to get the most out of it you need to spend a little bit of money. you know how many dupes people even get In the Atlantis summon? and it takes 2 days per hero in a TC20 after you farm the necessary stuff just like the rest of us you think adding more heroes gonna make your odds better? will make the worse. I may roll for players occasionally but that’s the limits to my spending. I grind and farm just like every other FTP player I however want more for my experience so I spend a bit here and there on a chance to make my game better. you think people spending 1000’s to try for a hero coming up empty or with nothing wanna here your comments? they don’t and if you spent money and had some heroes you would see how flawed your logic is. you don’t get to bully FTP you allaince will get match against alliances equivalent to your level so now all of a sudden, you have to learn how to fight every hero in the game in every build you can think of. you think that is easy to do.??? the number crunching our allaince has to do the night before a war is insane. no company’s goal is to keep people not spending and you are blind if you don’t see that.

You really think I’m f2p? And you have to point out what negative effect enhancing training camps would have.

This is a mobile game selling artificial products that are just graphics and numbers on a screen. Not selling the material things the businesses you mentioned above do.

This would not hinder SG’s costs or profits like in the examples you gave above of bars and starbucks lol

Honestly your arguing points are laughable at this point

If you have to do “insane number crunching” for a war, then you guys are way overthinking it. Go in kill the biggest you can that’s available. Leave cleanup for those with the least amount of depth. Really not that hard.

And you are the only spender in this community talking down to f2p. Every other spender plays right along with them and even make friends with them, you should try it sometime, they’re good people(keyword people, which you seem to forget)

They’re not trying to hinder your gameplay or your spending habits or rewards in any way shape or form

And making their odds worse, makes your argument hold even less water. 1st your mad because you think they’ll get a leg up and something for nothing, but now your mad because it would make the game worse for them…make up your mind.

You are simply arguing for the sake of arguing. You are not the only spender in this game. You have a very small voice in this community. One I’ve never heard until yesterday. Not saying my voice is big, but i dont have the arrogance to make claims and opinions for an entire spending category.

Your logical thinking unraveled quickly in your very first post in this thread. And only got worse from there.

You are against another player getting an extremely small perk, and you have no clue as to why. You act as if it would hinder the developers or the game itself in some way, but have no real logic behind it.

The E&P community is one of the coolest communities I’ve ever had a privilege being a part of. Yet there is always an oddball here and there that simply wants to throw a tantrum just to feel important. If you have a good argument against players getting better heros in their tc20s at no better odds than players getting them from summons, but just at a much slower pace. Then i would love to hear it.

So far your arguments and complaints have just been a biased personal vendetta against a group of people that have done nothing to you. Not a single thing.

Whether you like it or not, the f2p are a needed part of the community. If they weren’t then SG would have already pushed them out at a much faster pace long ago.

This is probably one of the most pointless debates I’ve ever been a part of, but sadly it’s not because of the topic at hand, but because the opponent cant see passed his opinions to actually look at facts and just focus on what’s best for the game as a whole, and not his personal agenda

4 Likes

you don’t have a single component rebuttal to anytbing. you just wanna keep assuming I have some bias against people when in business this is how it works. you real em in with some free stuff and then you make sure tongue them something worth their money so they return. like a lot dealer giving a way free joints. he ain’t gonna keep giving em free to people whomaint spending but he will take care of the people bring him money. FREE players are good for moral of new comers, but alliance after allaince is falling because people complaining about things that they have the option of changing. no one is making you spend or.not spend so to complain about what you dont habe when you refuse to spend is no different than a someone on welfare getting mad beacaue they are asked to drug test to keep receiving it. they give the FTP a whole game and a ton offer characters that they have to work for and they are complaining that hits not fun having to work for it???

1 Like

He thinks everyone who disagrees with him or supports the F2P/C2P community must also be F2P. The notion that P2P might actually care about the benefits of an engaged F2P community seems to be gobledygook to him. It’s either funny or sad. I haven’t decided which.

5 Likes

Maybe I got it wrong but is imbalance healthy for a game?

My line of tought is that imbalance is a disease that would make a game die, balance is the cure and new content adds a bit of lifespan.

Are imbalanced games appealing to anyone?

5 Likes

no one wants to keep giving to a person whomaint doing anytbing to change their situation. like that friend that wants to borrow five dollars everytime you see them but they won’t go look for a job.

any change that you think is gonna take place now will not because end of the day all these thousands of players already have the stable of heroes that they do and any change just makes them more, “imbalanced” as you would say, beauce they have tons of back up everything to be able to attain whatever change they make faster than a FTP player.

Interesting way of looking at it. I don’t think that imbalance is intrinsically unhealthy. And in this case, it’s actualy necessary because SGG has to convince many people to spend in order to stay in business. But too much imbalance will be as bad for SGG’s bottom line as not enough imbalance. When it goes too far, you can lose a lot of players and kill the game.

1 Like

How about everyone gets every hero and anyone who spent any money gets a refund.

Nothing is fair or equal. Why do you think people spend on this game or any game. To try and progress quicker and gain an edge.

If you don’t spend there’s nothing wrong with that but stop the ■■■■■■■■. It gets old…

1 Like

not having heroes doesn’t mean the game is imbalanced. I can almost any revenge attack by coutnering/stacking. if the game was imbalanced this would not be the case