P2p Vs F2p

@Rigs, Just to be clear, I can use timestops and tornados to finish chrismas event?! I have 4 stages left, I have used maxed Boldtusk, Wu, Grimm, Scarlett(60/3) and Azlar(70/3) pretty much in all levels. I haven’t use any other than mana potions, healing potions and antidotes so far and one miracle scroll(my Wu died).

2 Likes

Yea i didn’t put any item limits on the quest. Hope you have fun doing it.

1 Like

Well, it’s not boring grinding. :wink: So I’m having lot’s of fun!

4 Likes

Awesome i wish i had thought of it before i completed the quest

Done both
Used kiril and caed maxed
Vivi and sartana @3.70
And Elena @ 4.25 (or so can’t remember how far she was).
Plus toys for advanced for last 3 stages with MN (dragons, bombs, axes and mana large mana for final shot at MN). Would not be able to complete advanced without using goodies :slight_smile:

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from F2P vs P2P Challenge:

I finished it. :smile: It wasn’t even hard! First try!

This was my team and items!

Scarlett died, but it can be done. :wink:

As for Rigs’s I’ll try to advocate for a core improvement:

Core Dark legendaries

Core Holy legendaries

Core Nature legendaries

Core Ice legendaries

Core Fire legendaries

Effects of core legendaty cards:

Blind
  • The target gets -40% accuracy for 6 turns.
    Joon, 8 tiles
  • All enemies get -35% accuracy for 4 turns.
    Justice, 12 tiles
Burning
  • All enemies receive 360 damage over 6 turns.
    Azlar, 12 tiles
  • The target receives 300 damage over 6 turns.
    Marjana, 8 tiles
Counterattack
  • The caster and nearby allies counterattack with 115% of the damage received for 5 turns.
    Elena, 12 tiles
  • The caster counterattacks with 115% of the damage received for 4 turns.
    Obakan, 8 tiles
Dispel
  • Dispels buffs from the target and nearby enemies.
    Domitia, 10 tiles
Cleanse
  • Cures status ailments from all allies.
    Vivica, 12 tiles
Elemental Defense Buff: Holy
  • The caster and nearby allies get +94% defense against Holy for 4 turns.
    Domitia, 10 tiles
Heal
  • Heals the caster for 38% or damage dealt.
    Elkanen, 8 tiles
  • Heals the caster for 75% of damage dealt.
    Leonidas, 10 tiles
  • Recovers 44% health for all allies.
    Vivica, 12 tiles
Mana Generation
  • The caster and nearby allies get +24% mana generation for 5 turns.
    Khagan 12 tiles
Mana Reduction
  • Reduces the mana of the target by 40%.
    Leonidas, 10 tiles
Stats ATK reduction
  • All enemies get -34% attack for 6 turns.
    Horghall, 12 tiles
  • The target and nearby enemies get -34% attack for 6 turns.
    Richard, 10 tiles
Stats DEF increase
  • The caster and nearby allies get +63% defense for 5 turns.
    Khagan, 12 tiles
  • The caster and nearby allies get +63% defense for 4 turns.
    Magni, 8 tiles
  • All allies get +63% defense for 4 turns.
    Vivica, 12 tiles
Stats DEF reduction
  • All enemies get -44% defense for 6 turns.
    Isarnia, 12 tiles
Stats S.DEF increase
  • All allies get +74% defense against Special Skills for 3 turns.
    Kadilen, 8 tiles
Poison
  • The target receives 294 damage over 6 turns.
    Sartana, 8 tiles

The core 5* heroes have:
0 heroes who increase ATK
0 heroes who could dispel 5 targets
0 heroes who could dispel on a fast special
0 heroes who could put blind status on more than one target with a special below slow speed
0 heroes who could put DoT status on more than one target with a special below slow speed
… (to many stuff to write)…
1 only team healer

The only hero who could put S.DEF on the whole team but hey, this is actually worse than a normal DEF buff :wink:

To summarize:

• nothing of what 5* core heroes does can’t be found on a premium hero with additional effects and maybe also a better speed.
  • the only core 5* heroes that could still hold their ground are the ones with good ATK stat and huge special% as Sartana, Joon, Lianna, Magni and Marjana
  • Vivica as the only 5* healer would still be loved but she will “gradually lose her worth”.
    Sad story for the three poster heroes (Richard, Elena, Vivica): they would be forgotten.
3 Likes

==Classic Heroes==

With several of the rumored changes in the upcoming class update ( passive skills, defense stat increase, HP increase ), Sartanna, Lianna and Marjana will lose some ground, even when they are powered up, since they do not have tertiary effects like King Arthur, or permanent effects like minions, that are not dependent on DOT, HP of the target, pure damage and the non-linear defense stat curve. This can be seen when looking at the attack stats and defense stats of titans, classic heroes, the special skills of rare titans and the special skills of limited edition heroes.

One rumored passive skill always reminds me that Lianna only brings pure damage, a lot of pure damage to be clear, but only pure damage, to a rainbow 5* team.

Joon ( with his absolutely insane duration, and percentage, blind ) and Magni ( with his fast mana defense buff ) should always be viable in the game.

==Finitely scalable==

This effect could have been avoided by adding 6* heroes, but the Devs appear to be going with the 1* to 5* Hero scale and just buffing heroes as the game progresses.

But in addition to sticking with 1* to 5* heroes, the defense stat curve is not infinitely scalable.

==Atlantis Summons==

Atlantis coins, and summons, appear to be one part of the solution to this dilemma, it remains to be seen if it is the Devs only solution to the dilemma.

1 Like

Well, while I’m happy about every little bit of knowledge I could find… this isn’t what I were hoping to hear about the “limit break”, sadly.

Ty Gryphonknight.
Is there any hope for core heroes in the future?

1 Like

I am a strictly f2p player. I have exactly 5 5-star heroes, all season 1, and a large bunch of fully ascended 4-stars.

• I have no trouble at all completing every challenge (although the very last level of the Santa challenge was no picnic). None of my troops are over level 13.
  • I tend to win 2/3 of my raids against teams that have the superior heroes (i.e. Gravemaker, Guin, etc.). Try color stacking, the right collection of properly colored 4 and 5 starts can lay even the best opponents to waste.
  • I can’t speak to the titans as I am by far the strongest member of my alliance and we are only fighting 5-star titans right now.

There is clearly an imbalance, and I agree that it is substantial, but everything in the game can be accomplished with the lowly season 1 heroes with the proper strategy.

If I were to ask one question, it would be, “why not have the ‘legendary’ training center capable of churning out ANY hero that can currently be attained in summons.?” That would substantially close the gap, and it would also make the training center more ‘legendary’. We all know that you get tons of 3-stars and several 4-stars for every 5-star you get. I’d even be willing to see the odds go down more to make the results more fun.

I played the game for 9 months before getting my first 5-star. So, clearly I understand that f2p is a matter of extreme patience. In a perfect world, I think that would be the only difference.

5 Likes

…and after you have accomplished everything with the lowly season 1 heroes, the game is over for sb. who is f2p. My opinion and my experience after 1y and 1month of playing totally f2p. Right now I do the same things for over a year. Kill the Titan, farming, building my Kingdom, finishing the Quests and Events and War. War doesn’t exist for a year but you know what I mean. I also try to motivate my alliance and help those of them who need to learn more about the game. Everything repeats day in day out.
Empires & Puzzles: Burnout

2 Likes

A lot are burning out. Not sure anything can fix that though

1 Like

I have learned to take a lot of pride in teaching and motivating my alliance. The game is definitely driven towards perpetual lessening returns. My alliance has recently moved from maxing out at 4* titans to 5* titans, so while that doesn’t seem like much, it’s cool to watch it grow.

3 Likes

==Devs make the rules==

Yes, but the classic heroes will depend totally on what path the Devs take in the future.

Pokemon GO spent 18 month balancing some classic heroes like Machamp. But now most players in Pokemon GO have 6+ Machamps because the hero is so useful. I have 6+ Esperons just because they help me get more Machamps.

==Class passive skills==

Based on the rumors, I am very intrigued by the following heroes:

Azlar
Domitia
Elena
Horghall
Joon
Justice
Khagan
Magni
Marjana
Quintus
Vivica

Lianna ( allegedly some heroes can roll to avoid her damage, but she might get a roll to ignore enemy defense buffs like the rare red titan Ancient tiger Sable slasher, and similar enemy buffs )

2 Likes

I’ll wait the release with impatience :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thank you for your service, bud. Merry Christmas.

1 Like

@ rigs
I seen a discussion of the best F2P rosters, now I can not find it. Would you please tell me where it is??

1 Like

@Rohn

1 Like

Thanks rigs sent with love and 20 Caras

1 Like

Anytime, always happy to help

1 Like

Cookie Settings