Overview + Guide *not full rdy*

Hello Communtity,

I’ll try to provide you with everything you need to know about the game at a glance.
This will be a very long text, a lot of fun to browse.:blush:
To set the format so it is seen, is almost not at all, I do my best.:triumph:

The coming days there will always be new updates or changes.

Have some patience. :wink:

Character Map:

** Attention irony :imp::joy:
*** Lists with numbers and facts

Now comes that no one would like to read the stupid facts::yum:
There are 3 important things to consider: buildings, heroes and combat.

Surface of Empires & Puzzles important functions

Campaign Map:

comming soon

Buildings:

House:
Holds recruits. Leveling up house increases number of recruits you can have. NOTE: Recruits are used (plus food) to make Heroes.

Farms:
One of the most important buildings. It produces food, nom nom! Food is used to make heroes, level up mines and iron storage buildings, research advances in Craft/Forge and Training Camp, reroll Raids, and level up your Watchtower.

Mines:
They produce iron, which is used to level up most of your buildings.

Food / iron storage:
Increases the amount of food and iron you can store. You will need it!

Training grounds:
Make new heroes, you need popularity, recruits and ingredients.
In addition, there is a specialty, research, each level can be researched but does not.***

Forge:
Produces combat items, mostly from ingredients and food.
In addition, there is a specialty, research, each level can be researched but does not.***

Stronghold:
If a different level can have all other buildings, example: castle level 5, all other buildings can also be at max. Level 5.
In the level steps 3, 5, 8, 11, 15, 20 are released to the still new removal places. ***

Watchtower:
This building is for PvP, you can get resources and if you are attacked, you lose only the resources of the tower, not the ones from your camps.

IMPORTANT:

You can’t demolish buildings, you can’t do much wrong.
Buildings can be moved, where you hold on the pressed longer and then drags them where you would like.
Current maximum building level is 20.

Heroes

Heroes can be summoned by the Summoning Gate, trained in training camps and occasionally purchased from the special shop.
Full Hero List will follow. ***

Types of Heroes:

• attack
• defensive
• support
• heal

Heroes Upgrade and rise

• Currently there are heroes of star sizes 1 - 5
• Please do not waste resources on 1 *
• Optimal leveling with 10 same characters, example Red Hero will be killed 10 Red Heroes.
Advantage more experience to the level and a 25% chance to increase the skill!
• Super levels would be increased with the same heroes, levels based on 100% chance skill. Example 3 hero, 4 times this hero = 100% chance. “Maybe there is more information for me?”
• When a hero reaches a maximum level, he can be raised.
100% skill increase.
For this, you need ascending material to be found on the map, but also through missions, killing the Titan, mystic vision, and also quest completion.

Summon heroes

Elemental Summon:

• Cost 300 precious stones or 10 times incantation 2600
• 3 * Heroes guarantee up to 5 * heroes
• Rotation of the color (red, blue, yellow, blue, purple)

Epic Summoning:

• Cost 300 precious stones or 10 times incantation 2600
• 3 * Heroes guarantee up to 5 * heroes
• Colors are random

Epic Troops Summoning:

• Cost 200 precious stones or 10 times incantation 1600
• 3 * and 4 * troops
• Color is random

Daily Summoning:

• Cost 150 precious stones or 10 times incantation 1200
• 1 * to 3 * heroes and 1 * and 2 * troops
• Colors are random

IMPORTANT:
"All incantations are completely accidental!"
You can also use incantations to start incantations.
Portal of the Summoning can also be used as a small catalog. Click on the “question mark” to open the hero. You can see the maximum values ​​and the special skills.

Troops:

• Troops complement the strength of your heroes, symbols below a troop represent attacking, defending, and accuracy. There are different, find the best squad for your playing style.
• Trooping is easy: Click on Hero-> Edit Team-> under the Heroes to select the troops-> select-> Finish-> Save.

IMPORTANT:
With each change of a hero, the troops are resolved, so after you exchanged a hero, do not forget to equip the troops!

Alliances:

• Access from player level 4.
• Advantages after joining, Allianz Chat, so a little more time and space to get to know in detail and ask questions.
• Titans battle every day!

If you ask now, how can I find an alliance, it is quite simple.
Click on Alliance-> Alliances-> Search field * should be self-explanatory;) *
In view, you can see Alliance Presentation as text, the leader, number of members, score, trophies, type, and membership list.

IMPORTANT:
The alliance type only says that you can join the standby immediately, or by clicking on “only on invitation” one will be sent, where you can also write an application text and it has to be accepted.
Will soon be edited to add a lot!

Titans:

• Titans are strong opponents, which can only be combated with the alliance to get out of the battle.
• Even if you do not defeat the Titans, all fighters get rewards, such as ingredients, advancement materials, and much more.
• Most reward you get when he dies.
• The Titan can be found on the map or on alliance-> Titans.
• To fight you need alliance energy, every 6 hours you get 1 energy. When the player level is increased, the complete energy is refreshed.
• Time to kill the Titan is 22 hours.

IMPORTANT:

Further information follows.

Thank you very much to all who have made it down here.
Rejoice over factual criticism and suggestions for improvement.

Huge Thanks to @Rook, to help me with translation!

Wishes have fun in the game.:grinning:

Best regards
Paholainen ( German Chat, sometimes in english chat, we read us)

Hi Community, is my post so badly designed so far that no (only 2 Likes) got so far?

Not even in text form criticism?
Without criticism or praise, nothing can be improved. So come with your opinions, thank you very much.

I think there is a bit of a translation issue. For the most part I understand, and then I get lost.

Great effort!

Hi Tell me the Translation Issues PLZ to edit there…and excuse ne, my english is very rusty…

Greets from germany :wink:

House: Holds recruits. Leveling up house increases number of recruits you can have. NOTE: Recruits are used (plus food) to make Heroes.

Farms: One of the most important buildings. It produces food, nom nom! Food is used to make heroes, level up mines and iron storage buildings, research advances in Craft/Forge and Training Camp, reroll Raids, and level up your Watchtower.

Food Storage: Increases the amount of food you can store. You will need it!

Mines: They produce iron, which is used to level up most of your buildings.

Iron Storage: Increases the amount of iron you can store. You will need it!

I can’t rewrite the whole thing. Most of it is fine…the English just takes a jig here and there. :smiley:

Yeah i apologize my english is very rusty…Thanks and i’m changed it!

I have a question (Idk if it’s a translation issue, or my own issue - as in I just don’t get it, lol :laughing:)
Idk how to copy & paste / quote directly, so I’ll type it myself…

“IMPORTANT:
'All incantations are completely accidental!'
You can use incantations to start incantations.”

What do you mean by this?
I thought I knew what you were talking about, initially. But, now idk if I even know what an incantation is (in regards to this game)?
Thanks for your help!
I have been playing awhile & already knew most of this, but I do think it’s a great Overview for new beginners…

Not to poo-poo your efforts, but between the wiki here (https://sites.google.com/site/empiresandpuzzlesrpgwiki/) and Coppersky’s guide, that information is available.

If the wiki needs more detail or clarification, let’s add it there since it already has a HUGE amount of this information already collected and sorted.

‘summons are completely random’ (vs all incantations are completely accidental)
uncertain of the translation for the second part.

Not fully ready, but definitely filling up! A wealth of information already. Thank you
—Loopy

Good stuff! I like the graphic with the explanation key! That will really come in handy for new players :slight_smile: