Overpowered and Underpowered Heroes

Dont worry, Scarlett’s poor defense is offset by her attack power, which is the 6th highest in the game, higher than most 5*.

3 Likes

Oh good. I shan’t scrap her then. :grin:

2 Likes

Oh My Gods!!! “this hero is too strong…please weaken it”

Guys, I am going to be honest and blunt. I may sound like a big meanie and a bully but seriously if you complain a hero needs to have its abilities lowered than you are a wimp. wuss, wussy…what ever. Just get over it!!!

BoldTusk…weaken him? Really? I just got that guy and damn is he fun. Yeah I remember hating to see that guy in raids. I would avoid any raider with a boldtusk, not anymore. Why because I got him and I know how to beat him in a raid.

You know who else I hated to fight? Gunnar and the other Spirit link. Then I got him and now it was my turn to be the team no one wanted to fight. That was my character, tank…until one of you cry babies screamed loud enough to catch the attention of a developer and they made a change, just for you. For any who complained about Spirit Links I got three words for you:

“You All SUCK!”

There I said it. Developers need to stop catering to those who scream “It’s not fair. its too hard whaaaaaa” When a developer listens to you, those of us who worked hard and struggled with the game lose. You guys crying about spirit links now have made those two heroes completely worthless.

The latest Hero I hate in raids is the Blessed Brew guy…I avoid that card like the plague. You know what, though, I cant wait to get him in a summons. Thats right, I want blessed brew, because he kicked my ■■■ time and time again, which means he’s a good character to have in a team.

That the whol point of the game, its hard in the beginning and then as you level up and get characters it gets easier. Fun fact, when you own the heroes that beat you down you figure out their weakness and figure out how to beat those same heroes in other raid fights.

Please change your attitude about these tough characters, please!!! Instead of saying; “the heroes too hard to beat” Start saying; “thats the one I have to get because it is so bad ■■■.”

Oh and if you were offended by what I said, wait till you get a Boldtusk, then you’ll understand.

14 Likes

@Megalodon; That is how I felt about the Gambler’s Stance power. It really didn’t need to be changed. I dealt with him in raids and I deal with Boldtusk too. The Gambler’s Stance change now means a healer could miss their healing. Really, that was what the people who were crying wanted? To impact the healing?

Anyway, enough crying about the crying. I am waiting to see the devastation of all the nerfing and boosting they are about to do in 1.4

1 Like

“Don’t nerf Boldtusk!”, says everyone who has Boldtusk… Lol.

2 Likes

I do not have him and I still do not want to see him nerfed just because a few folks have a hard time dealing with him. :relaxed:

I want to keep some challenge in the game. If it is nerfed too many times I feel like I would no longer feel challenged.

2 Likes

I welcome a challenge. A fair challenge. When a large swathe of players avoid raiding teams because of largely one character, that’s a balance issue, whether you agree with the nerf or you don’t agree with the nerf. It’s human nature to oppose a nerf when it negatively affects you, directly. I get that.

Additionally, I’d like to see Boldtusk be redone as a 5* hero. Make his power akin to other 5-stars… and since Team Power calculations are being modified. It would put those lucky enough to have him, in the appropriate raid bracket.

3 Likes

Actually if you look at the 1.4 release notes, Boldtusk is getting a nerf.

“◦Boldtusk : max healing of Special Skill decreased from 32% to 27%”

1 Like

Except it does not affect me directly and I still fail to see the need to nerf as many heroes as people are calling for. What I think the real issue is, the trophy system is broken and so people farm trophies that no longer reflect the power of their teams. Then they get upset they can’t keep farming. If they were fighting Boldtusk with an equal powered team they would not see him as such a problem. I hear how he is an issue, I have beat teams with him on them, same goes for WuKong, A few people cried, the devs nerfed, and yet he really was not a problem.

But I also get you do not agree with me, so be it. I love that there are different points of view in the world. :relaxed:

I already think of him as such. Agree with this.

1 Like

Gambler Stance doesn’t affect healers. This bug was corrected in the last update.

The last update I have was 1.3.2 where they made the Gambler’s Stance nerf. When did the new update come out to fix it’s impact on healers? What is the update number?

Just to be clear, I am not saying you are wrong, I am wondering if I missed an update. :relaxed:

I’m just pissed of with nerfing all together. Raise other hero’s to meet the level of others if lacking. In my opinion nerfing should be classed as theft. Some of us have spent a lot of time and money levelling up heroes to have them put back to a level were they may as well go in the trash.

I am upset and pissed of regarding any nerfing.
I have 2 x boldtusk I have already been messed about with last update on ascension now you are going to nerf him. He isn’t that hard to beat maybe just give him another star so people stop moaning

8 Likes

Make him a 5*. there you go! Promote the Tusk!!!

3 Likes

Yes, I have the same version 1.3.2. And on this one, healers never miss with Gambler Stance.

Interesting, my healers missed after the 1.3.2 so I took him out of the line up. I will have to try him again. Thanks for telling me they fixed it. I do not mind the gamble on attack Specials missing, it just bugged me about the healers.

And I still stand by my statement that Gambler’s stance didn’t need to be nerfed in the first place though. :relaxed:

Yup, and it’s hurt. He was the only lucky draw I’ve ever had with a really crappy team and now I can’t do a darn thing in a raid. I used to have really bad luck in raids, now IDGAC about raids at all. I only hang around because my alliance members are great people to chat with.

Now the main reason I came was Ulmer. Poor, poor Ulmer. He was a great little draw until I got to 2200 in power, now he’s the first one to die and rarely gets a shot off in the arena.

I used to love the idea of trading him for Kiril, but with the recent nerfing, I’m wondering why try for anyone? You build your team around a player, people complain and now your structure is toast. You know, between the $3 deal, the raid imbalance, my apparent lack of luck and now the nerfing of my favourite character, why play this game at all?

I think a lot of us are asking ourselves the same question.

2 Likes

Many times i have now seen the different debuffs like hit chance feels all wrong.
When the defender buffs me with 40-44% chance to miss i seriously will miss 80% of the times…
When the defender uses the special gambler’s stance they are suppose to get a debuff of -40% hit chance.
Up until now i have never seen any of my opponents miss on any of their attacks.
Many have aoe attacke where all 5 of my heroes gets hit. Maybe devs need to have a look at that mechanic.

1 Like