Overheal doesn't work in Monster Island

The overheal doesn’t work in Monster Island. It just like a normal heal and not exceed the max hp. I think the bug cause by the permanent damage receive. My heroes have some permanent damage receive and the can’t received overheal.

1 Like

Does it work in the beginning of battle? Im not sure and used all my energy already.

Yes. I do the attack second time with the same team. All my heroes already have the permanent damage receive.

It is clearly stated in the rules of this event, that the permament damage can’t be healed back. Why do you assume that overheal should work? It would be against the whole concept of permanent damage in Monster island event.
Works properly I suppose.

4 Likes

The permanent damage occurs immediately upon being hit. If you want to avoid it, you need to overheal BEFORE you start shuffling tiles.

6 Likes

The permanent damage should count separately. The overheal should work as usual but the heroes still receive the permanent damage at the end of the battle.

Look like it is the only way to do that. The permanent damage block the overheal.

Overhealing works if done at the beginning using mana potions or tornadoes or hurricanes, before moving any tiles. then your heroes can be protected.

The best method I have found is ludwig, charging an overhealer while on the otherside, you decimate all.

Also because of the “hits nearby enemies” heroes rules, you can use these “hits three” to more advantage when targeting the middle row with many surrounding it.

2 Likes

We still should be able to overheal a hero to 200% of the reduced HP.
If taking the description literally, then overheal should work as usual (allow to reach 200% of current max health), but any hit should decrease max health by 20% of damage, no matter if hero is overhealed or not (overhealed hero still takes incoming damage, even if after that has still >100% HP).

5 Likes

I cant even get it to work. Freezes

That is exactly what I thought originally but it look like the developers are too lazy to write that additional script to make that happen. So, they simply make the permanent damage block the overheal instead.

I stil think, that overheal does’t work on purpose.
This "permanent damage’ effect should slowly eliminate our heroes. If overheal would work, we would be able to use our heroes twice as long through whole event.

I just found this…

2 Likes

If there is permant damage for a hero, then overheal will act like normal heal only as permanent damage is not curable.

So if this is your case, then it is working as expected.

1 Like

That is sad. The minion is even better than overheal. The minion can still prevent hero from receiving permanent damage if there is permant damage for a hero but overheal can’t.

but the 100% increased damage incured for having a minion will cause more permenant damage after it shreds through that minions health… :frowning:

4 Likes

It seems something changed. In the last fight I could overheal heroes that had permanent damage, and it stopped increase of that damage.

1 Like

No worries. SG will sell you some supplies to get through it.

2 Likes

Some heroes get overheal and some don’t. All of my heroes received permanent damage on previous fights, but Frost, Sonya und Isarnia got overheal, Rana and Rhys don’t. There is something working wrong:

4 Likes

Interesting. I have no idea how it work for now. But I think there is a bug for sure.

1 Like

@PlayForFun I don’t think this work as intent. Could you contact staff about this ?

1 Like