Over 800€ invested in the game. And do not get a month's hero

Dears, I have learned that the OP has left the game and dissolved his alliance.

So, to my mind, there is not much use in … uhm … having divided opinions in that person’s thread.

Whether OP is still around or not has no bearing on the value of the conversation. However, I agree that it has run it’s course.

2 Likes

I remember one person’s logical argument to me about questioning SG’s ethics during a rough patch I had early on:

“If you really believe that SG is somehow cheating you, why continue to play?”

Obviously, by my actions (still here), I believe they are above-board.

Hope this helps someone. :wink:

4 Likes

To prove it! Ha. Just kidding.

One on topic question: What are the chances for HotMs?

Ooo good question!

Has anyone ever run the numbers? :thinking:

A post was split to a new topic: Help! Error?

And are the chances better in elemental summon vs epic summon vs event summon?

So far, I’ve done five 10x rolls total and got two Natalya. First 30 rolls we’re last month’s event summon, and then 20 rolls today in elemental.

FWIW, I got Zeline on my first and only 10x this month (green elemental), after failing to get her on the two epic hero tokens I had accumulated.

2 Likes

Absolutely not true I did 11 × 10 draws last night and 2 of the sets of 10 only gave 3 stars

I think @Mgz was making a suggestion, not offering an observation of the current version.

Solid proof if I could post the videos I’ve taken of the last few draws would you call that solid proof? How about 2 5 star heroes out of 140 event draws that I posted in the PvP line group

I do not understand how you make the leap from your realized outcomes from a RNG and the ethics and motives of the developers. You’ve had bad luck this year; I’ve had good luck. I don’t think ethics are involved.

As I have written elsewhere, though, I agree that this is bad game design. SG would have a happier player base and more revenue without meaningful unbalance if odds of a good outcome increased with each bad outcome. Summon a 3* from the portal or TC20? Odds of a 3* on the next Summons is lower by a smidge. Buy a crap ascension pack? Next one is likely to be better. Little tweaks like these would reduce frustration.

9 Likes

@SourPatchTid You are missing the point entirely about my convo with kahree, but yeah pretty much what Kerri said. I’m not going to derail this thread anymore because my reply will not be as calm.

What do you think drawing two 5* heroes from 140 event draws proves exactly?

As someone who enjoys a bit of mathematics, I ask this question with sincere curiosity about your response. At the very least I’d like to know your priors (in a Bayesian sense) and how you altered them as a consequence of your experience.

Putting it more plainly: what did you think your chances of drawing a 5* hero were, before you started? And now what do you think they are?

Is the question on me?
If so, here is the right answer.
I spent over € 800 on the game.
Why should I delete my account now after which I have invested so much money?
I will continue to play with what I have achieved. do not expect any more monthly heroes.
After that I did not get one for the money.
After so many investments, I can probably continue to play!

Many Thanks!

Sincerely, STÜRMER

3 Likes

I ask you to delete and caution this negative argument against me!
Please leave me alone!

Many Thanks!

Best regards
STÜRMER

That post Not For You
To creators of the game
To their clean mind

As always, let’s keep the dialogue civil, with no insults to any individual or group, player or Dev. :wink:

1 Like

A question Zeline and Natalya you can only opt as hero of the month, zeline example you can only opt in February and not otherwise ?! I hope you can help me!

Yes! So far there is no chance to get a previous hero of the month. Zeline is available only until today! So if you want her now is the time to try!
Maybe in the future they plan to reroll old heroes