Out (Of The Game)

So, after spending an insanely asanine amount of greenbacks on this month’s Costume Chamber, I’ve realized that I’ve got a gambling/Gacha addiction, especially with E&P.

After talking things over with others (non-E&P others), I’ve decided to step back from the game, and so I’m going to also be stepping back from the forums here. I’ve got a bit of VIP left in the game to finish out, but after that I won’t be logging in anymore, to either the game or the forums here. I’ve left the alliance I was in, and left myself at a good spot otherwise.

I hope everyone continues to enjoy their involvement with the game (and forums), and remember to breathe, account for your spendings, and know that you can step away if/when you need to.

41 Likes

Sounds like that’s a healthy decision for you, so I’m glad you’re doing that.

I wish you well!

15 Likes

GOOD LUCK and happiness @Cylnthia

6 Likes

Damn it, we didn’t even get to talk much yet

But i get it and you should do what’s best for you

Good luck in your future endeavours

6 Likes

It shows strong character in what you’re doing. :muscle:

Best of luck!

9 Likes

Good for you! There are a lot of things that can trigger negative emotions for each of us. I’m glad you found out this game is a trigger for you. You’ve made a wise decision.

Best of luck!

4 Likes

Very tough decision to make, wishing you all the best.

3 Likes

All the best 4 U.
Enjoy your new time…
…maybe for another hobby.

Hugs :hugs:

4 Likes

wishing you the best @Cylnthia, and kudos to you for having the courage to do what is best.

I have enjoyed your posts here in this forum, and thanks for saying a proper goodbye AND sharing your experiences as an encouragement to others who may be experiencing the same.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for being a helpful member of the forum. Your advice was always appreciated.

Best of luck to you!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bravo and all the best. Namaste

3 Likes

I applaud your courage. I wish you continued success in your future endeavours.

3 Likes

Well you will be certainly be missed that’s for sure. But you must always do what is right for you. I wish you all the very best for your future endeavours. Take good care Of yourself. And best of luck

3 Likes

Good for you, Cylnthia. I hope everyone joins in #nospend and that SG sits up and takes notice.

Best wishes

1 Like

Good for you, @Cylnthia!

May you find peace and happiness in whatever future endeavour you choose to venture into.

Cheers!! :beers:

2 Likes

In the end, it’s just a game. Don’t let it dictate what you do in life. You’ve chosen well it seems.
Peace.

3 Likes

Cookie Settings