Out of luck

I would probably keep Kailani, but feed the others. Spirit link has saved my butt on multiple occasions

Sorry for the super late reply, but I followed your advice and thank you! :relaxed: Kailani ended up helping a lot in my recent war too :wink:

1 Like

I know you guys are all probably busy but I just thought I’d post a quick update. You’ve all been very helpful (especially @Kerridoc and @NPNKY haha hi guys) and it’s nice to keep you posted on my progress. :slight_smile: Here’s the roster so far:

I’m coming along well with the 4* but the sudden influx of 5* is causing some confusion (or more like desperation) since it’s pretty hard to get all the ascension materials I need even for my 4s. Compasses are so hard to come by. :sob: But I’m glad that most of the heroes I need are there now, except maybe a good 5 red to complete a future 5* team (I also just blew about 3000 gems on red summons trying to get one). It’s still quite a struggle, especially the high levels of titans my alliance deals with, but wars are way more fun now with my deep lineup, and the game’s still addictive as hell :sweat_smile:

I hope you’re all doing well! :relaxed:

Right now I have one compass to spare, and even if they’re almost as hard to come by as the full tier 5* materials, I am looking forward to using it to max out one of my 4* heroes instead (this is also because my 5* full tier materials are still very limited). At the moment there are four candidates for this: Kiril, Boldtusk, Caedmon, and Grimm. I’m not sure which one I should pick.

I’ve received consistent advice that Grimm is worth every chance for maxing out, but given the frequency of wars and tough titans on my alliance, plus my rotten luck with pulling red heroes (I blew about 3000 gems when Zimkitha came out and during an event summons, and only got 3* that didn’t even increase their skills when cannibalized), I’m leaning towards buffing up and maxing out my BT instead. He serves as a tank sometimes when I feel that Li Xiu isn’t handling the role well, and he is probably going to be the only red hero I’ll have when I get my tc20 and finally move on to building a 5* team.

Still, there’s the fact that Grimm is probably the most efficient blue attacker, solid in every attack situation. And even Caedmon seems like a good bet. I hope you guys can share your thoughts about this. Thank you very much in advance! :slight_smile:

It depends on what you already have.

Do you need a fast dispeller. take Cademon.

Do you need some attacking omphf ? Take Grimm.

Do you need a healer and excellent buffer. Take Boldtusk.

A fully maxed Li Xiu is a lot better tank than a fully maxed Boldtusk.