Our leader ally had a big issues

Hello,
Our leader ally had lost her game data and she restart the game but in our ally we still have her old account so we need a help. There is a way for her get back is account? I can upload some screenshot of her old and new account but i don’t know her account code.

Her account code is #••••• i don’t know if it was the same

Edited by Rook: Do not post player account numbers on the Forum. Thank you.

No account is completely lost in the void. It might take some time for her to get it recovered though… she needs to go here… https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003726569-I-lost-my-account-How-can-I-recover-it- fill it out follow directions and hopefully they can help. Coppersky’s compendium also in this forum can help to stop things like this from happening in the future.

But if she can’t ger back her account how we can eliminate the old leader account from the ally? We have to create a new one? Or an admin can cacel it?

Your leader needs to contact Game Support, using the link given above by UrCrazyExGf.

There are instructions given in that FAQ article which will help Game Support help her.

Good luck!

Ok thank guys in the end we just decide to remake di alliance because we can’t find her old id account so there wasn’t nothing to about