We’ll start with:
If you whine about this post then you are in fact expressing that you don’t like someone whining about whiners, so you then obviously agree.
And in good conscience, this post is in itself whining about whiners so it really is whining about itself.
(Now that we’ve lost all the programmers in the recursive loop with no exit condition, we can press on. (Stack Overflow…).
It goes something like this:
People will post an opinion. You may not agree. To post that such is ‘whining’ is really in itself a whine. So surely if you don’t like to read whining, you really shouldn’t in good conscience, whine about the fact that someone is whining?
Really just address the post.
- Is it factually correct? If not, you can correct the perception.
- Is the opinion oft expressed? If so you can point the poster to other similar posts.
- Is the opinion fair? If not you can point out why not.
- Do you not like the opinion? You’re entitled to give your own counter opinion.
- Does it need to be personal? No.
End of whine.
(Now wasn’t this just a total waste of everyone’s time?)