*Original* MISFIT TOYS is currently [Archived - See new thread!]

EDIT: Click here for most recent post and updated requirements.

Are you a drama-free, fun-loving, titan-killing misfit with 1800 cups and 3400+ power? Then MISFIT TOYS has 2 spots just waiting for you and a friend! We are currently kicking 9*/10* titans out of our toy chest and you will love it.

The original MISFIT alliance!

edited for a much shorter read! :grin:

11 Likes

Rook is awesome. Known her a very long time. I highly recommend this alliance leader.

8 Likes

Okay, our toy box is full! I’ll let y’all know when that changes. :wink:

1 Like

I know there is a misconception that all Misfit groups are connected. This is not true: Misfit Toys is independent of all other Misfit groups and has no sister alliances.

We are currently full with 30 members and a waiting list with at least one more waiting member. This doesn’t mean we won’t have openings in the future; life happens and people move on.

Our latest requirement is 3200 team power. We may choose to waive the 1800 cups if you meet TP, as we aren’t really worried about cups, ultimately.

Let me know if you have any more questions. :wink:

EDIT: As of 5/17, we have room for 2 permanent and 3 temporary players. Our requirements are 3400+ team power for those 9/10* titans, cups remains negotiable, depending on you.

Have been chatting with Rook on line and she’s got an awesome personality. Can’t go wrong with her alliance.

LSB

3 Likes

Awww! You’re too kind!

(Your bribe of cat snacks is in unmarked cans on the back porch!) :grin:

5 Likes

I’ll just take the catnip you always claim to have in the pvp chat :wink:

Shhhhh…you will get me in trouble with the eeeeeevil Cat Overlords! Mrowr!

As of 5/18:

• all full!

If interested in being put on our waiting list, leave a message here or buzz me in Line (ID: chibipotato16). TOYS!!! :grin:

1 Like

Hi guys! We have an open spot (first come first served) for a 3400 power misfit with a sense of humor who loves to play.

Leave a msg or buzz me on Line, ID: chibipotato16

Thanks, Recruitment is closed. :wink:

^^ We haven’t changed. Neither has our message. :grin:

One temporary spot left. If you’re not sure we’re you’re bag of tea, come try us out for a few.

If you’re a Merc looking to park for a war, ditto. Buzz me here or on Line (ID: chibipotato16) :wink:

Me me me …, please.
I’ll quit the alliance I own, … only me as a member.
Tell me if I’m accepted so to quit.

Thanks.

It’s a temporary spot. Might only be a few days.

Req is 3400 power :slight_smile:

I don’t understand. What do you mean by “a temporary spot”?

We have players on vacation. They will come back in a few days. Typically we look to fill these temporarily empty spots with mercenaries (though there are fewer and fewer in the game it seems).

I don’t want you to leave a permanent thing for just a temporary one.

(We will have permanent spots open again later on.)

Thank you. I’m looking for a permanent spot, if possible, to an alliance which plays the game to enjoy and have fun …led by a person like you. l

Those are my credentials…

1 Like

If you are on Line, I can introduce you to a Line recruitment group. There are many there that might fit the bill!

1 Like

…, @Rook

Thanks
TEN

1 Like