*Original* MISFIT TOYS is currently [Archived - See new thread!]

EDIT: Click here for most recent post and updated requirements.

Are you a drama-free, fun-loving, titan-killing misfit with 1800 cups and 3400+ power? Then MISFIT TOYS has 2 spots just waiting for you and a friend! We are currently kicking 9*/10* titans out of our toy chest and you will love it.

The original MISFIT alliance!

edited for a much shorter read! :grin:

11 Likes

Rook is awesome. Known her a very long time. I highly recommend this alliance leader.

8 Likes

Okay, our toy box is full! Iā€™ll let yā€™all know when that changes. :wink:

1 Like

I know there is a misconception that all Misfit groups are connected. This is not true: Misfit Toys is independent of all other Misfit groups and has no sister alliances.

We are currently full with 30 members and a waiting list with at least one more waiting member. This doesnā€™t mean we wonā€™t have openings in the future; life happens and people move on.

Our latest requirement is 3200 team power. We may choose to waive the 1800 cups if you meet TP, as we arenā€™t really worried about cups, ultimately.

Let me know if you have any more questions. :wink:

EDIT: As of 5/17, we have room for 2 permanent and 3 temporary players. Our requirements are 3400+ team power for those 9/10* titans, cups remains negotiable, depending on you.

Have been chatting with Rook on line and sheā€™s got an awesome personality. Canā€™t go wrong with her alliance.

LSB

3 Likes

Awww! Youā€™re too kind!

(Your bribe of cat snacks is in unmarked cans on the back porch!) :grin:

5 Likes

Iā€™ll just take the catnip you always claim to have in the pvp chat :wink:

Shhhhhā€¦you will get me in trouble with the eeeeeevil Cat Overlords! Mrowr!

As of 5/18:

• all full!

If interested in being put on our waiting list, leave a message here or buzz me in Line (ID: chibipotato16). TOYS!!! :grin:

1 Like

Hi guys! We have an open spot (first come first served) for a 3400 power misfit with a sense of humor who loves to play.

Leave a msg or buzz me on Line, ID: chibipotato16

Thanks, Recruitment is closed. :wink:

^^ We havenā€™t changed. Neither has our message. :grin:

One temporary spot left. If youā€™re not sure weā€™re youā€™re bag of tea, come try us out for a few.

If youā€™re a Merc looking to park for a war, ditto. Buzz me here or on Line (ID: chibipotato16) :wink:

Me me me ā€¦, please.
Iā€™ll quit the alliance I own, ā€¦ only me as a member.
Tell me if Iā€™m accepted so to quit.

Thanks.

Itā€™s a temporary spot. Might only be a few days.

Req is 3400 power :slight_smile:

I donā€™t understand. What do you mean by ā€œa temporary spotā€?

We have players on vacation. They will come back in a few days. Typically we look to fill these temporarily empty spots with mercenaries (though there are fewer and fewer in the game it seems).

I donā€™t want you to leave a permanent thing for just a temporary one.

(We will have permanent spots open again later on.)

Thank you. Iā€™m looking for a permanent spot, if possible, to an alliance which plays the game to enjoy and have fun ā€¦led by a person like you. l

Those are my credentialsā€¦

1 Like

If you are on Line, I can introduce you to a Line recruitment group. There are many there that might fit the bill!

1 Like

ā€¦, @Rook

Thanks
TEN

1 Like