Order of upgrades?

Just wondering what the best way to upgrade is…
Stronghold 16.
Watchtower 14
FARMS 14x8
MINES 16x4
FOOD STORAGE 11.11.12
Iron STORAGE 13.13.13.13.12
HOUSES 11
TC…11.11.13
Troops.3
Forge 4.6.9
I got 2 builders
Dont like to spend much cash

I’d recommend doing this:

1. Upgrade one of your TC11 to TC13.
  2. While running one TC13 continuosly to get 4* heroes, start upgrading a TC13 to TC20, upgrading the Stronghold and Iron Storage as needed to continue with your training camp.
  3. Once you get one camp to TC20, stop your TC13, put those resources into your new TC20 so that you can start training 5* heroes, then start upgrading the second TC13 to TC20.

Your other buildings should work fine for now at their current levels, though it might also be a good idea to use your second builder to upgrade a forge as well.

4 Likes

Agree with lex; one TC running at 11; one TC running at 13, third TC either upgrading or running 1, 2, or 11 if you have swords or backpacks.

Ideal is to get that TC up to 19 while your SH is at 19, so you can make a mess of feeders with TC19 using your banked recruits and food, and level up a lot of heroes, before taking it offline to do the TC 20 upgrade and research.

You’ll need to upgrade food storage a little to research TC19 and TC20, but that can be last.

Upgrade iron storage as you need to for SH upgrades.

Upgrade your mines with your SH up to ~18 for faster builds.

Upgrade your farms if you are at all low on food, but they don’t need to be higher unless you are running low.

For your forges, I like having one “small” one to at least 8 (Axes) or maybe 10 (Mana), and a “big” one for the really good stuff: Bombs (12), Dragon Attacks (16), Super Mana (17), Timestops (18) and Tornados (19) … I use them mostly to kill challenge event bosses. You can work on those when you aren’t busy otherwise.

Also you might want a barracks, so take the 3rd forge to L5 so you can put it on top of that…but training troops will take a LOT of food, and can wait until after all the above if you want, especially if you don’t have 4* troops yet to upgrade.

3 Likes

Ideal is to get that TC up to 19 while your SH is at 19, so you can make a mess of feeders with TC19 using your banked recruits and food, and level up a lot of heroes, before taking it offline to do the TC 20 upgrade and research.

Can you elaborate much deeper into this strategy… banking and storing recruits and food and such

I agree focusing on training camp 20 is priority…everything else is supplemental to that mission.