Order of Trials for Emblems

I think it is at the same time(hour) as Atlantis unlocks when war is in progress :thinking:

1 Like

You won the bet!

This also is a good indicator there will likely ultimately be a fixed order.

7 Likes

So with colection of all contributions and hypotesis, this is the estimated schedule:

Wednesday - 16 January 2019 - 7am (gmt) - STRENGTH ( Barbarian, Fighter)

Sunday - 20 January 2019 - 7am (gmt) - FORTITUDE (Cleric, Druid)

Wednesday - 23 January 2019 - 7am (gmt) - MYSTICISM ( Sorcerer, Wizard)

Sunday - 27 January 2019 - 7am (gmt) - SERENITY (Paladin, Ranger)

Wednesday - 30 January 2019 - 7am (gmt) - SURVIVAL ( Barbarian, Rogue)

Sunday - 3 February 2019 - 7am (gmt) - PIETY (Cleric, Monk)

Wednesday - 6 February 2019 - 7am (gmt) - DECIMATION ( Fighter, Wizard)

Sunday - 10 February 2019 - 7am (gmt) - NATURE (Druid, Ranger)

Wednesday - 13 February 2019 - 7am (gmt) - SHADOWS ( Rogue, Sorcerer)

Sunday - 17 February 2019 - 7am (gmt) - JUSTICE (Monk, Paladin)

and from 20 February start over …

28 Likes

I add a link to your list and i add your name on picture “trials of” because i integrated the rotation (hypothesis)

5 Likes

bump this! cool thanks

Hello,
Thank you very much, it’s extra !! This order will not change ??? Thanks to you for the answer.
Good game

1 Like

The order is hypothetical from beta. Not written in stone yet.

Looking forward to failing in Serenity, Survival and Justice myself…

3 Likes

Ok thanks for the answer.I will therefore keep myself informed regularly :wink:These quests pushes us to upping some hero’s letting on the sidelines :rage::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

1 Like

ty. The infirmation is priceless.

1 Like

Yes, thanks @Mariamne and @nes i have been trying to give warning to my alliance about which possible next class quest is going to be! Then they can possibly prep a little!

2 Likes

FWIW: I’m keeping track of the Trials as they’re appearing and I’m keeping the wiki up to date with the progress.

It’s just a table with 11 rows where the top part is the trials in their order of appearance, followed by a blank row, then the trials that have not yet appeared in alphabetical order.

Basically, once we’ve gone through the list once, the wiki will then have the appropriate ordering of Trials. …assuming it’s not randomized. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That wiki is looking good btw

Nice work @CheTranqui

2 Likes

Hello guys, does anyone have a calendar of quests for emblems? Exemplary release dates.

2 Likes

I don’t think we know the schedule yet beyond the “twice a week” SG announced here:

1 Like

I was hoping they had one by now. Lol

There is an estimated one now, actually:

(@Kerridoc @Rook Possible Merge of Topic)

Merged.

Please scroll up to post #23 to see General (estimated) Classes Quest schedule.

1 Like

Thank you all, this is very helpful. Everyone keeps asking so they can prepare. Has changed how folks level heroes now.once again thanks! Good luck all!

So survival should be out in 1 hr and 20 minutes, approximately.

Could anyone confirm whether the times kindly compiled by @nes have been accurate?

Cheers

I posted this at 7:40am GMT:

1 Like