Optimal Mana Bonus Numbers for Every Mana Speed (Now including Ninja Heroes)

This is after 3 hits.

Screenshot_20190704_120633

Same amount no matter what mana speed. 8% of the bar per hit.

1 Like

Thanks for this - very useful!

Can I just check if elemental mana buffs (Miki/Seshat) then also stack (with Khagan/Ariel etc)? Looking around it sounds like it does?

If so, might be nice to add to your list of buffs? :slight_smile:
Thanks!

2 Likes

This is some great work, I had been meaning to do something along these lines.
What about element links? Certain HoTM have a 4% bonus.

1 Like

So if you have a druid, monk, or sorcerer who is also a HoTM with elemental link and a mana boost do you get double? 4% for the link and 4% for the special?

Talent Tree will count as a base amount much like troops. You won’t “see” that amount as an effect but additional effects would add to that base.

1 Like

You could now add the 4% elemental link from the hotm.

Edit: Margarets special is missing as well image
Btw, does anybody know what is the amount of her mana generation skill

2 Likes

I believe that Margaret’s mana gain per dodge = 0.8 tiles worth of mana.

It’s additive, like Alberich’s mana recovery.

1 Like

very slow 13,5 or 14 ?

I liked the table. I wanted to help my budding friends understand how it works

Mana control - Empire Puzzles Mudando a velocidade do herói - Carregamento de mana - YouTube

2 Likes

It does not appear here as shown, am I missing something? Sorry, English is not my native language.

Because it appears 14 and then 13.5 (Could you explain it to me?)

What situation for 14 and 13.5?

Português Brasil

Now I understand, thank you very much, congratulations, a great job.

1 Like

So Boss Wolf with lvl 11 mana troop +9%, and after he fires 1 time +24%, and seshat +4%. That brings him down to 10 tiles, making him average after first fire?

How much do buffs like Ariel reduce tile cost

Can someone help me calculate how many tiles needed when using the 5 family bonus for Alice in wonderland? Paired with lvl 23 Or 30 mana troop.

Thanks a lot!

Say there 5 Sakura family in a fight danza hits bottle say kage got a high level mana troop! How many tiles till kage is ready to fire?

Not sure if @thing2 is still maintaining this, but there is now a 5% bonus associated with a maxed costume.

2 Likes

Thank you! @ALX
In English&Russian.
Great!

1 Like

Sory for my english
1 average player with 20 talent and mana troop lvl 17(no mask)= fast player with no mana troop
So if you want make your average player fast you need a mana troop lvl 17 and 20 talents from your average player player

Many people keep saying this that turns average in to fast this is not true!
You Wil need 1 less stone so average hero will charge faster but not at fast hero rithm…
Depends on hero, some classes have 2%mana nodes in lower section so they don’t really need to be with +20 emblems…
The costumes give 5%mana speed and with 29mana troops you can actually spare 2 tiles on slow heroes…
But keep in mind that there are a lot of variables.

1 Like

If I could make a suggestion:

This^ with your more accurate chart replacing the their top chart.

Thanks for the chart btw! It was highly educational!

10 Likes