Optimal Mana Bonus Numbers for Every Mana Speed (Now including Ninja Heroes)

Hi there! Trying to understand how mana nodes influence my heroes and troops. I’ve seen the info scattered around threads and in many I’ve seen the tools I need to calculate this and my conclusion is… I am dumb… can someone smart complete The following for me?

A) Slow hero with mana nodes
Troop lvl needed to shave a tile: X

B) Slow hero with costume and mana node
Troop lvl needed to shave a tile: x

C) Average hero w/ mana node

D) Average hero w/costume and mana mode

E) Fast hero w/ mana node
Troop needed : x

F) Fast w/ mana node and costume
Troop needed: X

G) V fast w/ mana node
Troop needed: x

H) V. Fast her w/mana node and costume (when it happens)
Troop needed: x

Thank you in advance to any good soul that helps me, it’s been driving me crazy for a while and as a result I haven’t taken any mana nodes :frowning:

I just wanted to mention that mana nodes are different for different classes so you’d need an additional line.

Druid, monk and sorcerer classes give a 4% mana bonus while all other classes give 2%.

2 Likes

This is quite important for Rush tournaments and wars.

• No mana node: Troop lvl 11
  • Mana node 2% : Troop lvl 5
  • Mana node 4%: Troop lvl 1
  • Costume bonus 5%: Troop lvl 1
  • Costume bonus 5% + mana node 2%: Troop lvl 1
  • Costume bonus 5% + mana node 4%: No mana troop needed.

So the biggest benefit is the mana node brings requirements for 2nd or 3rd mana troop from 11 down to 5. (Or 1).

I even did an interactive spreadsheet for this. Get your copy here:

You can use it to answer the questions yourself.

4 Likes

There are many mana related thread.
Here is my table related to mana:

2020-11-05_01-18-50

I did not mentioned this, thanks for this, correct costume bonus + class 20.

9 Likes

Hi all. Questions for the clever ones out there…
I have Alice and Jabber at 19Emb so Jabber does not have his +4% mana on mode 20 but Alice does have her +2%

The both get the family +4%

So what do they need to fire in 6 tiles troop wise?

@Chico1224uk
Alice = 2% + 4% = 6%
Jabber = 4%

According to table, Fast to 6 tiles need 34%.
Optimal mana troop lvl 29 = 15%
Alice: 6% (class and bonus family) + 15% (troop lvl 29) = 21%, still need 19% more.

3 Likes

Thank you everyone that helped in this thread, you are awesome and I’ve been needing this info for a while but I’m too dumb to calculate it myself lol

Ty ty ty!

1 Like

Now here is table mana for Magic Heroes…

2021-09-14_06-12-11

13 Likes

Thank you for this Jinbatsu! Does a super mana potion bring it immediately up to charge 2?

1 Like

I’m not sure about this… I even never notice how works with Ninja heroes, as I did not use for Titan, also on farm I try always avoid using mana.

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick response. I’m certain we’ll have confirmation soon after it’s release.

Cheers!

1 Like

For ninjas it doesn’t. A ninja with 0 mana will get fully charged 1x with 1 super mana potion. Super mana potion gives 100% mana. Ninja 1x is 100% mana, 2x is 200% mana, and 3x is 300% mana. So I’d imagine it takes 2 super mana potions to get to 2x for magic tower heroes.

I actually don’t think using mana potions is that relevant for magic heroes except maybe Cristobal and Milena’s 2x during magic/ninja tower event or Sergei 1x on yellow titans and 2x on titans in general.

One situation I can imagine is if you use Sergei on a yellow titan and your first move combo’s 12 purple tiles and charges his 2x. Or you use a tornado at the start and it proceeds to combo enough tiles to charge his 2x. You would then have to fire his 2x and then mana up his 1x (or match another 5-6 purple tiles) to get the purple defense down.

4 Likes

That makes sense big. Fighting a holy titan you want both of his skills…the elemental down and the booster attack. What a useful hero!!!

It’s wrong table.
absolutly wrong… You did not check it yorself?

I have been utilizing a few different “mana speed tables”, but they either missed new information or had errors, and finally decided to make my own version. Hoping that someone else might find it useful I post it below.

For the ground work, research, and even layoyt ideas, thanks go to other wonderful forum people: Thank you!

For errors I can be blamed.

I intentionally put “whole shields” to the table. The actual numbers used in the calculations are: Very fast 6.5, Very slow 13.5, Magic 5.6/12.3, Ninja 4.905. I also left out some theoretical “achievable” conditions, as there are no very fast or very slow heroes with +5% costumes, nor mage or ninja costumes.

I also followed example set by others and highlighted some particularly useful rows, i.e., those leading to multiples of three. (Those are of course especially nice for attacks, for defense the differences are not so great.)

EDIT: Thanks for the comments! I have extended and fixed the table. Sorry that there are no more “short” and “more complete” versions, this is the long one:

14 Likes

You can get a very fast go with 6 tiles with costume bonus (5%) + 4% node bonus. Without mana troops.
This can work in 3*/4* rush tournament

Ah, when I wrote “there are no very fast … heroes with +5% costumes” I totally forgot about rush tournaments / rush wars. Maybe I should add those options also to the table.

Great work! I was thinking, is the

Average - 9 tiles: Troop 1 + Costume + Class

missing?

Yeah, in my original version there was … in the end, since there are couple of more options. At least the one you mentioned and Troop 5 + class 20 (4%) + new costume (1%). The same goes for slow 11 shields. I do not know whether it is best to be complete or to be able to fit the whole table to one screen :joy_cat:

EDIT: I added also a more complete version to the post.

1 Like

I’ve seen a couple of different versions on this, but with a Ninja 2nd charge, to reduce from 10 to 9 tiles is it a Troop 11 (only) required or Troop 11 + 2% class?

1 Like