Opinion on usernames and the world situation

No. Mental health & community wellbeing during a time of global pandemic which is causing TENS of THOUSANDS of deaths.

2 Likes

I did not compare the loss of a loved one to murder to a silly name on a meaningless game, you did. Mental health, indeed.

See the more you go on about ā€œsilly nameā€ just further emphasises the point I was makingā€¦

Yes, YOU think it is a silly name in a meaningless game. BUT not everyone is the same as youā€¦ Some people have had dozens of people they know killed by this ā€œsilly nameā€

3 Likes

Repeating the same thing over and over again doesnā€™t make it any more or less correct than it was the first time.

For example, if you repeat things two times in a row, the second time you say it itā€™s not more accurate.

This means that if you repeat something more than once; your subsequent statements have the same accuracy as the first.

Also, itā€™s a known personality trait of sociopaths to not feel anything.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but hurtful names are murder. Got it! Thanks guys! :joy:

1 Like

Haha I canā€™t with this . Fascinating, I donā€™t think anyone said anything about feeling nothing. Put more words in my mouth though. I feel like you might be purposely missing my point lol. Sorry Iā€™m gonna be a cookie cutter version of you as far as my thoughts and emotions now, I donā€™t want to be condemned as a psychopath. I feel like you might put me in a reconditioning camp or something lol.

This thread is getting to a point where people are accusing others of various things. Please keep the context civil and within Forum Rules. Further deviating discussion will force a closure of this thread.

2 Likes

I wasnā€™t commenting on you, just on feelings in general. I did not quote you or name you in my post. No clue why you took it personally - but what I wrote certainly doesnā€™t warrant direct personal attacks on anyone.

Lol you replied directly to my post and referenced it exclusively throughout your replies, youā€™re literally attacking me, everything Iā€™ve said thus far youā€™ve replied to and attempted to invalidate. (just for reference my original response was to guvnor not you) ā€¦ Iā€™m not offended though you have your opinions I have mine, even though the ONLY opinion I have expressed is that everyoneā€™s emotional and thought processes are valid, even if they donā€™t align with yours or anyone else.

Also this post in itā€™s entirety is in violation of #14 in the rules @littleKAF just posted as it deals directly with disciplinary issues that SGG have taken in regards to certain namesā€¦ So Iā€™m not sure why it hasnā€™t been closed a long time ago.

And with that, I think Iā€™ll close this. (Probably should have with the first, but gave it a try)

TouchƩ.

3 Likes