Oops, what a dumb mistake/ I wasn't thinking thread (Silly Mistakes)

:wink: (no further characters neccessary) ha

1 Like

Forgot to bring antidotes to a “blinding” Titan :unamused:

1 Like

Yesterday, alliance mate: “does anyone have some harpoons for the titan left, needs only 2 for the next stage”
Me: “mine are ready in 6 minutes”

Also me: going to the fight without the harpoons :smiley:

4 Likes

I did it again by accident

4 Likes

I used two epic coins (and get trash) firmly sure i was in beta.

Well… i was not.

7 Likes

I honestly don’t see this being a mistake. She is not only healer. And at this tournament I encountered only “bad” tanks, as GM, Drake, Rana, Richard, etc. Besides cleansing, she’s fastening all allies. I wish I had Ariel. If I’ll get her one day, I will be drunk for 3 days and 3 nights, like in fairy tales.

Really? I’d think he’d be pretty good. Maybe I’m just trying to make myself feel better as he’s mine.

Did exactly the same about 20 minutes ago… :rofl: Good to know I’m not the only one in need of a memory upgrade :rofl:

3 Likes

More than once I have crafted mana or healing potions while waiting for my energy to refill for a hard level and forgot to bring them along.

2 Likes

Bringing my holy team to fight an Emporer dragon thinking he’s a dark titan.

2 Likes

I definitely love Ariel :slight_smile: she is amazing. I’m so happy to have her. The only real value she had in my first fight though was for mana. This was the team I faced:

20191008_133423

Guardian Panther was the MVP :wink:

Did I say otherwise? Mine is also GM… Best tank for bloody battle in my opinion.

2 Likes

Probably a typo on your part. Or I misread. We’re on the same page. Was curious.

1 Like

You misread :slight_smile: I’m pretty sure I wrote “bad”…

I faced a defense with Alby in the corner and without thinking I approached the raid like normal and aimed to take down Alby second after the tank. Was a giant face palm moment

2 Likes

brought unleveled grimm dupe to titan fight, was reminded how terribly squishy he is, but realized the mistake during the second or third attack only… unfortunately, this did not happen only once with an unleveled dupe… should take better care during set up of the teams…

3 Likes

Brought a Yellow-Team (including Wu Kong) against an Alpha Gryphon. Previous one was a Purple Titan we finished with time to spare) and forgot to switch teams. Didn’t realize what was happening (why the heck are my yellow heroes dying so quickly?) until second flag into the Titan, then… I forgot to change teams again for the 3rd flag.

3 Likes

I’m a pretty regular member of the “AW CRAP! I just took my Titan team into a raaaaid!!” club.

3 Likes

Been there. Done that. :crying_cat_face:. Wasn’t funny at the time but I’m in such great company :rofl:.

3 Likes

The biggest mistake I’ve done was at one specific AW. I didn’t plan my hits accordingly, just woke up, before coffee, you know the drill… At final attack I found myself with a 4100 TP had to clean a single hero on the wing. No other opponents available and no enough time for respawning. That was very, very frustrating :astonished:

2 Likes