Oops, what a dumb mistake/ I wasn't thinking thread (Silly Mistakes)

I took Vivica into a bloody battle no healer tourney… and amazingly lived to tell the tale. Just.

Have you done something stupid like that before?

Pray do tell.

Thanks

:joy:

Moderator’s Note

For serious mistakes, see: Worst mistake you've made in-game? (Serious Mistakes)

12 Likes

Basically the same thing. Accidentally brought Ariel to my first fight this tournament.

10 Likes

Bring vivica and kunchen to my defense team at no healing tourney lol

6 Likes

Well I think the last time we had a 5* bloody battle I put Alby on my defense. I was so focused on avoiding my healers ( BT, rigard, etc.) that I just blanked on the whole resurrection thing. Didnt even realize my mistake until like day 2 or 3.

6 Likes

I am pretty sure I have also taken yellow heroes into a yellow titan fight simply because I saw a purple dragon and assumed it was purple…

7 Likes

This is more common than you think. My alt account faced this team. Shed a tear for Hawkmoon :cry:.

Edit… But wait there are more…

5 Likes

Could be worse. She has a nice defense buff. @JLB_ep brought Alby :scream:

5 Likes

I somehow managed to hold a B for most of that tournament. Meanwhile this time I made no such mistake and am currently sitting at a respectable 0-2 for an E.

5 Likes

I have done similar with that fire kitty rare titan. A quick look at the titan with a bluish tinge around it and I went in with an all green team … not pretty.

4 Likes

Well, it’s not really the end of the world if you brought Albe, Kunchen, Vivica, Kiril, Boldtusk, Tarlak, Mother North, etc. Their healing and revive may not work on Bloody Battle, but these heroes have other skills that buff your other heroes or remove status effects which may be something of a help, I guess. If I am not mistaken, Hawkmoon is the only healer without a secondary skill, and is thus, useless during this kind of event.

3 Likes

Hawkward indeed @Sarah2

5 Likes

A few tournies ago when it was NO REDS, I entered quite late getting back from a multi-day shoot, and around 345am local, I set up my full blue defence.

7 Likes

ALWAYS forgetting to change Titan teams…even though I always do it :sob:

3 Likes

@zephyr1 isnt this the same as Never have I ever

1 Like

It’s similar to that, but that was more of a game format.

This thread I’ve merged too seemed a little more fitting, thanks for the heads up! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

It’s kinda different - I’m not interested in worst mistakes like giving mats to Gobbler

@zephyr1

I’m interested in moments where you blurred out and brought the wrong team to the table

3 Likes

Got it, I’ll split and re-title the threads, then, to be clearer how they’re different.

4 Likes

Thanks mate, cheers Z

2 Likes

Glad to know I’m not the only one who took Kunchen to this tourney lol. Here’s some other dumb mistakes: I also took Anzogh to the battle, and I forgot to change Frida’s troop :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Recently forgot to change teams and went against newly spawned purple titan with my green team. Hit it twice before I realized, then just thought PURPLE and swapped in purple team. Could’ve shot myself…

Also tend to forget I’ve got Ranvirs buff active in raids and it’s the most ■■■■■■■■ annoying thing when specials miss crucial shots. Have lost quite a few raids from not thinking. Horse boy is too high maintenance for me… too much drama!

8 Likes