Only promoted should participate in wars

I have messages and requirements for a long time.
A minimum of trophies turns out to be the most effective, but it closes the door for many players, and sometimes less evolvable players can bring more evolved friends.
This was just an idea for new alliances, at this moment I no longer have this problem, I prefer to have few but good ones.
At the time I was wasting a lot of time trying to contact new members with no response from them, this idea would require more dialogue in the team.
if I could send them away?
Yes I could, but I don’t like to leave anyone behind without speaking first.

I’m not sure how the level of cups makes a difference as to whether a player will be active or not. I keep my defense team in the platinum rewards tier yet I’m the most active member of our alliance (with two profiles), simply because I have the time to devote to the game.

I’ve seen players who prioritize being top of the leaderboard yet don’t use all their titan or war flags.

The only way to ensure you get exactly what you want from an alliance is to have a membership of one.

Otherwise it’s compromise.

I expect the more rules and controls imposed, the more alliances will seem like hard work.

The minimum of trophies is more to ensure that who wants to enter already knows how to play and pay attention to the chat.
In this sense it is effective princess.

2 Likes

I agree with that. We keep our cup requirement at 2000 for that purpose also. However, once they’ve joined it’s more important that they use all their war and titan flags. In my opinion I don’t really care what they do with their cups after that.

It’s only new-to-the-game players that I discourage dropping their cups on a regular basis. It can affect their ability to learn the game. A strong player who wants a relaxed attitude about cups doesn’t hurt themselves or the alliance, as far as I’m concerned.

For a year now, I gave up to work with others. I have 2 accounts and one friend, a very good player (I trained him). And I rarely lose at war. I lost only 2 this year. Why should I struggle with some people, when I open a warchest every 2 and a half weeks? :slight_smile: But an advice for leaders who work with many members. Not a team player? Kick! Not reading the chat? Kick! And so on…

2 Likes

I think my idea is seen by some as a person who wants to impose their rules on the alliance, but I guarantee that this is not the idea.
In “my” team democracy is rule number 1.
In my opinion, if one has to “pay” oneself to create an alliance, then we should also have the autonomy to manage it in this regard.
until the alliance was completed, the available seats could be freely occupied by less developed players who even did not participate in the wars, helped in the titans.

Is your alliance made up of only 3 elements?
I agree with the end of your message scarecrow, but we have to ensure evolution in the titans, and the more elements the better.

Actually I saw dozens of ss and dozens of videos on YT, with the loot from 10* titans or even higher. Trust me on this, I got better loot from 4* titans :slight_smile: Perhaps because we have ALWAYS A and A+? I don’t know. And we use our flasks only for the rare blue 5* Unicorn. With 3 of each one, I beat the last unicorn in 20 minutes. I got better for and from anything in the game with only 3 members. The most important thing is the warchest, of course and I open them constantly at 5/5 victories, so good I am. True, I have 6 very strong attacks and constantly I make scores between 7000 and 9000+ at war. I destroy any opponent has the bad luck to be at war with me. Last war, the score was 7500+ at 2500+… So yes, beeing only me and my friend in alliance gets me more benefits from any other players in this game. No argue with anyone, better loot from titans, more warchests than anyone else. Of course, I remake the alliance after every 5 victories, to reset my warscore :slight_smile:

A small alliance is simoler to manage but limits how tough a titan you can take down. I would not be in an alliance that wasn’t at least at 8* titans, preferably 9*. Otherwise you’re taking a big hit on loot.

As @JonahTheBard said, belonging to any group involves compromise and, with that, deciding what’s really important to you personally and for the group as a whole. The Demote and Kick buttons, along with the message banner, are sufficient tools to run an alliance in a mobile game, I believe. Discord and LINE are useful adjuncts.

1 Like

Yea also helps keep out users who installed the game, reached level 4 and will leave a week later for the next phone distraction.

In addition to this, you may want to add some good-natured shaming into the mix :laughing:

For example, in my alliance we’ve always stressed using all flags. Sometimes we’d do it, but other wars may see 1-5 flags on the field. To help with this, we recently implemented the following rule: Anyone that leaves even 1 flag on the field must change their avatar to Skittleskull until the next time all flags are used in a war.

This may seem silly, but have you see how ugly that bog witch is? We had one poor girl who left flags in 1 war and then had to opt out of the next war. No mercy was shown and she had to sport Skittle for over a week. She is finally back to her pretty Athena avatar with her butterfly pin. She also remembers her flags :rofl:

We now get comments in chat about being safe from Skittle, etc. Also, we haven’t had a single missed flag in several wars. Maybe you have to have the right alliance, but it works in ours where everyone is an adult and doesn’t like drama.

3 Likes

I like that idea :grinning:

Although we have lots of silly people who already thrive on picking the ugliest combination of avatars and backgrounds!

It’s easy for people serving in high level alliances to talk about kicking members out. In such alliances, you kick one out and another is already asking to be accepted. This is not the situation in middle to lower level alliances. Decent level members are hard to come by… if you stay open with low cup requirements, you get assaulted by low level players that have no idea what this game is all about and are most likely to quit in a week or two… if you set the alliance to invite and rise the cup requirements over 1K, weeks if not month go by sometimes without one joining… Thus, kicking members out becomes a very hard decision…

@MMGMM, your idea has my vote. Only promoted members should be able to enter the battlefield.

1 Like

great idea @LadySuzanne i will propose with hankey pin. Kkkkkkkkkk

1 Like

exactly!
I agree 100% Ian, this is my way of seeing and being, and this is what I have been trying to explain, thank you very much for your intervention @Ian487 .
Can you tell me the name of your team?
Mine its EutuXĂ­a.

Currently I’m in “Ithilien Alliance”, but until recently I was in “The Titan Lord’s Wrath”. The two alliances merged a few days ago.

1 Like

I agree, only elders and above should be able to participate in wars. Newer members, especially in lower level alliances, need to learn the rules and prove that they’re worthy first. If I recruit a newbie, and they don’t communicate and they start regularly missing titans, I definitely do not want them in my war. I don’t want them in my alliance at all, actually, but I’d rather know what kind of participation I can expect from them before letting them possibly sabotage our wars. Having a member do zero hits on a titan is not going to hurt my alliance nearly as much as somebody putting up a bad war defense team and not using all (or any) flags.

1 Like

Nice team @Ian487 i’m also looking for a merge or new members but neither is easy.
I belong to “EutuXía”