Only 5 star hero summoning one summon gate

My suggestion would be to have a summon gate that only 5-star heroes could have access to (along with their costumes, of course). The chance of summoning would be distributed as Challenge 20% chance for heroes from the event, 20% for seasonal heroes, 10% for a monthly hero, 30% for a classic hero, 18% for costumes and 2% for the current monthly hero. 1 summon 300, 10 summon 3000, 30 summon 9000 gem. What kind of idea would that be?

No way that SG would give them away for free.
Let me correct pricing: (still not sure if that is not too cheap)
1 summon 3000 gems
10 summons 30000 gems

Odds of summoning are also not SG-ish, so it’s a wishfull thinking and that will never ever happen. They would rather shut down their servers than open this portal.

1 Like

I think the 1 summon would be 30 000 gems or more instead of 3000.

A guaranteed legendary hero for 3000 gems would be way too generious.
It would be a free legendary hero for a 10 pull cost.

Some will not receive a legendary hero if they do 100 pulls.

2 Likes

Would you pay 3000 gems for another Elkanen?

1 Like

Well, just heard that some player paid 20€ for the new coin for a random S1 5* .
55€ for 3 of these coins. IMHO, these coins are only good for newbies or soul exchange.

But honestly, I paid a lot more than 385€ trying to get BK all over the years. So not sure anymore if these deals are this bad. :rofl:

To avoid being too generous (and utterly destroying the balance even more between F2P and whales), it could be limited to one summon for 3000 gems, every 3 months.

LOL you made me laugh good one

Sure… Would be nice… But no way it would ever happen.

I think there should be a guaranteed 5 star summon for free. It could be an event prize, or every 100 summons we win this token.
it’s so hard to earn event tokens and when we complete it it’s frustrating to summon a common hero.

Elkanen doesn’t even exist :slight_smile: