Online/Offline (Green Light) Indicator for players

Commenting to keep this alive - as its such a great idea.
Green dot - online status indicator in alliance member list.
Similar to how it shows on the war page.

1 Like

Iā€™d like to be able to hide my online/offline status if they implemented such feature

1 Like

Online indicator needed in Alliance Members.

Also add indicator who is participate war or no. (or using new tab War Member).
Co-Leader and up can manage who will participate war.

1 Like

May i ask why? Iā€™m sure you have a good reason. :slight_smile:

Can you open a new idea thread for this separate one (an indicator for who is currently opted in for war); i think that is a GREAT idea, and should be voted on separately. :smile:

1 Like

Already done, please vote :smiley: thanksā€¦

1 Like

This is a great idea a would work well with leaders being able to opt them out discussions which would really be the next step if this was ever complimented.

I too am curious as to why youā€™d want to hide it?

Is there any plans to see who is online on the main alliance page

1 Like

I think it would be nice the have the red light and green light in the alliance member list like you have in wars to see whoā€™s on and off at a glance.

1 Like

Weā€™ve been requesting this for a long time. I really hope it gets included.

It would be especially helpful during war maintenance breaks when we donā€™t have the battlefield view for several days.

Itā€™s tedious going through the roster when you need to see who is currently online.

1 Like

One of the most enjoyable aspects of the new Alliance Wars was being able to see which of your fellow members were online. Obviously this function is now viable so why canā€™t it be implemented as a standard aspect of the game. It would be wonderful to be able to just look at the Alliance members and see who else you could chat with (and wonder why they are still up when it is 3am over their side of the world!). Any reason this couldnā€™t be implemented?

3 Likes

You can do that now. Just go into the Alliance icon. Then select any one of the player Avatars. You will then be able to see, under the box at the top, when they were last active. If it says ā€œnowā€, youā€™re in business to chat!

1 Like

Of course you have to take the time to scroll through all 30 members of your alliance (less yourself of course). Surely it would be more user friendly to have a green/red light as they implemented within the wars. Unfortunately not all members are computer savvy.

3 Likes

Agreed :blush:

Twenty characters

ZombieCat, I absolutely agree. I was just about to log this down and saw your posts. I find this to be so frustrating and time consuming. Your idea of a ā€œgreenā€ or ā€œredā€ light would be awesome. Especially when you are attacking Titans and you are trying to get someoneā€™s attention to go in for the kill.

Great suggestion!

Or bold text vs greyed out text likeā€¦ anything to quickly at a glance see whose out there playing from your team.

If your alliance have been in a war, then you can use the war setup to see on- or offline members. There is a Green og red dot.

It would be interesting to communicate with other alliance members to be able to see if they are online like we can see in wars map

Plus 128 likes for this idea.

1 Like