Oni Curse applying if Oni Gem is destroyed on last round with a Diamond Gem

Twice during this Ninja Tower event, i noticed that the Oni Curse was given to the character, even when I successfully removed the affected curse gem. Both of these times, the cursed Oni gem was removed by using the Diamond gem (what you receive when you match 5 gems of the same color) on the last round (when the count was down to 1).

• 1st time (4/1/21): Sartana affected (Level 80)
  • 2nd time (4/3/22, 8:45am EST): Joon Costume affected (Level 80, Ascension 20)

Can you post screenshots or videos to validate your claim? Sometimes, you may mistook the cursed purple tile as a blue one (or any other color, I sometimes do due to the lighting or in-game color blind setting).

1 Like

Unfortunately no screenshots. The first time it happened I thought the same thing… I must have made a mistake. When it happened the second time, I was positive it happened as I was being extra careful since it was one of my favorite heroes counting down. I’ve been recording since, but haven’t had it happen again yet.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings