One wish granted

Congratulations! Developers went crazy and decided to grant you one wish. Which one (and only one) would you choose?

• 1: Full Roster (FR): You receive a copy of every hero (and costumes) of the game, everyone is Lv1. You need to start anew, you lose all your current heroes, though;
  • 2: Max Level (ML): Your current roster gets fully leveled, no emblems, though;
  • 3: Max Buildings (MB): All your buildings are fully leveled, all researches are done, including Hero Academy and Alchemy Lab;
  • 4: Max Emblems (ME): You get infinite emblems and the resources to follow the paths, but you can only do it to your current max leveled heroes;
  • 5: Max Items (MI): You get an infinite amount of items, including ascension items. No summon tokens, coins, bundles, food, iron or gems, though;
  • 6: Infinite Summons (IS): You can summon as many as you want, but you can only choose a specific day to do it, leaving you the choice of the specific portal;
  • 7: Raid Master (RM): Your trophies get maxed and you are shown as the number 1 player globally;
  • 8: Hero Developer (HD): You have the chance of developing 5 heroes, one of each color, the way you want, but you just receive them if you are lucky enough to summon them with today’s portal odds;
  • 9: Event Developer (ED): You have the chance of developing a brand new event with the rules you want, but you can’t receive its rewards when you play it yourself;
  • 10: Board Shuffler (BS): Every start of a match, you can choose to keep the board or start over, up to 2 rerolls;
  • 11: Buff/Nerf Hero (BNH): You are allowed to buff/nerf a hero of your choice. However, other players might choose the same wish.
  • 12: Max Troops (MT): Receive 5 troops of every type. All of them are max leveled;
  • 13: Max Resources (MR): You always have full iron, food, recruits and energy, up to the limitations your buildings and level allow. Titan energy is out, though.

Let’s see what the community urges the most currently :smile:

P.S.: Thank you @TriNitro and @Rapisu for the ideas!

11 Likes

20 obvious FR (1) for me!

2 Likes

I think I’d choose #4. I have a decent roster with a decent amount of heroes maxed. :slight_smile: Was tempted by #1, but if I had to start over, I’d just quit instead!

2 Likes

Nice idea! :+1:

Well, somehow a got a dim feeling that SG would put some RNG into that as well… :thinking:

May we suggest further choices? What about that one:

• Buff/Nerf (BF): You are allowed to buff/nerf a hero of your choice. However, other players might chose the same wish.
2 Likes

Nice one! I’ll put it on the list.

1 Like

I would want fully maxed buildings. This would help progress my game further in the best way possible.

2 Likes

Full Roster is tempting, but I don’t want to start leveling all over again.

I’m gonna go with Max Emlems.

Another one for your list:
Max Troops (MT): recieve 5 of every troop. They are at max level

2 Likes

HD.

I would try to unscrew the meta by making five heroes that counter each other in a rock-paper-scissors fashion, and all of which counter Telly.

Then I will probably fail horribly, introduce another game-breaking hero or two, and retire as the worst thing to happen to this game.

Remember, all publicity is good publicity.

1 Like

@Eldente

tumblr_nqkiacbPFe1seoyyho1_500

That’s mean! :laughing:

2 Likes

#3 for me. Hate those wait times

2 Likes

Number 1 hands down.

I get all the things i desire + again other 3 years or more of fun choosing which one develope.

Win-win.

2 Likes

#5 - infinite ascension items?? I’ll take that, as I could then just level up anyone I have now, and anyone I get in the future, all it’ll take is time to build up my Food & Iron as I level them. :slight_smile:

Good gaming!

3 Likes

Just gave me idea for a new wish.

1 Like

I’d go with 2 (ML). My roster’s good and I have so many unleveled heroes. Then I can focus just on the new heroes to come.

2 Likes

Number 8 for me. Hero developer

welcome @Raych to the forum

2 Likes

At first I thought most comments would be for a full roster. It’s nice to see that everybody has a different priority.

2 Likes

I take this one probably. As long as I keep this ability forever, and it covers the wars also.

2 Likes

#12 for me. Happy with my heroes & buildings. Still learning board control so that’s fun. After 3+ years of play waiting is just part of the game.
But leveling troops…hate it!

2 Likes

Tell me about it… It’s an eternity. It requires so much food and I don’t know anybody who spends gems on feeder troops.

1 Like

I always get infinite everything!

But I’d choose number 5. I have a bunch of good heroes and the items to ascend them would be lovely

3 Likes

Cookie Settings