One Stop Titan Shop: Top 100 Flagship of The Shop Family

We will have one spot after War due to Christmas shenanigans LOL hit me up if interested

The party has already begun
Cheeeeers

1 Like

14* titans, coordinated war strategy, one of the oldest families in the game. One spot currently open. Come join!

1 Like

Come slide on in…

OSTS 14* titans, Dark 11* titans

one of the oldest families in the game. Come and join us!

1 Like

Room in both houses for the right fukwit :biting_lip: :popcorn:

Got a few spots … come on over

1 Like

Still room for some sarcastic fukwits…

1 Like

Hmmm Top 100?
Nope. we are all broke and fed up with spending.
MT top 100?
Nope… not gonna spend massive amts of crafts for :poop: loot

Aq top 100
Nope… just unlock and try to beat each other

Bottom line all of us have played this game for 5 years plus … at this point we’re only here because of Shop Social Club. We do the basics …14 star boring titans…we participate in wars ( or opt out) …no Flags get left behind and anything after that is all about controversial chats and ticking off one another in a good way or making them puke or weed out the " sensitives" :rofl: few spots open.

2 Likes

2 more spots. Who wants to come?

1 Like

Join OSTS! One of the oldest families in the game. 14* titans and coordinated war effort. they know what they are doing and have a fun and social chat experience.

2 Likes

I have two holes that need to be filled… who can handle it?

1 Like

:popcorn: :beers:

Room for 4 now… we may not be competitive or cutthroat but you don’t leave Flags especially at our level and don’t be a *$#^ snowflake. We tell it like it is and we have no filters so you’ve been warned. We have no safe zones and nobody coddles anyone. Adults don’t need their hand held we hold other things.

Room for 2 now… filling up fast :biting_lip:

Don’t miss this chance! spots open up rarely!

1 Like

Join us so I can stop recruiting and I don’t have to alter these photos to actually make them look like they are clothed LOL

2 Likes

Yessssss full again… till my stiletto boots get zipped up again and put to use.

2 Likes