One Stop Titan Shop: Top 100 Flagship of The Shop Family

2 Likes

Beautiful as everā€¦ :kiss:

2 Likes

Sure there is a bit of a wait to get in to a top 100, that doesnā€™t mean it ainā€™t worth it!

With 4 Shops and graduation, I guarantee it will be time well spent.

2 Likes

One thing for sureā€¦ Itā€™s never boring :laughing:

Just streaking thruā€¦ We r full but ALWAYS looking for a true fukwit that hasnā€™t been discovered :laughing:

1 Like

Take an extra lap through! Enjoying the view!

1 Like

I like to put ketchup on my scrambled eggs. Would I be considered too weird for this group?

1 Like

In a world of weirdness, that is pretty tame. Maybe a little gross to me, but still not unheard of. What I do want to know is where you got those barbed wire utensils? Those are unique!

1 Like

OMG. Love that!! How could u go wrong with handcuffs and lipstickā€¦ Hope it donā€™t rub offā€¦ Shhh what happens here stays here

Grateful for a constant full house but always a place in the family for a true fukwit :kiss: :popcorn: :beer:

Always looking to add to our waitlist. Give mb a shout out. Sheā€™s always willing to let the right people in ā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Does everyone get a free pair of handcuffs upon entering the Shop?

I heard you guys have space for one new member who is gorgeous, smart, charming, good at sports, has great hair, eats all their broccoli, loves dogs, and eats people, especially the ribs because itā€™s less fatty. Is this true ?

No. We like ugly, dumb and rude :laughing: We always have a place in the shops for a fukwit :kiss:

1 Like

Here I am, as requested! Iā€™m all three of those things :rofl:

1 Like

Yup. We went xmas :laughing:

Yes, Christmas is comming, but are you naughty enough for the shops?

1 Like

Happy Holidays from One Stop Titan Shop!

1 Like

1 Like