One Stop Titan Shop looking for a few good members!

Currently have a few openings in OSTS and Paradox Shops. Come join our family. We’re an active alliance currently hitting 12* titans but looking to push to 13 and 14 when full. Must have line app and be 18+. Chat mama bear, Littlemouse or PurpleHolic_Eve or hit us up in game.

4 Likes

How can anyone not love the shops, you guys are awesome, nice ad @Littlemouse

I look forward to my next visit

4 Likes

Come join OSTS, we’re a fun loving, hard charging bunch. Sarcasm is a must and we have candy. Hit up Littlemouse or PurpleHolic_Eve in line or apply in game. You know you wanna.

2 Likes

Love to be a part of the shops family :purple_heart:
We’re fun, crazy and serious at the same time!

Why don’t you come and join us?! :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

You know you’re tempted to come check us out! Hit us up on line if you have questions. Littlemouse, mama bear, PurpleHolic_Eve

1 Like

Only one spot open. Come join us and have some holiday fun!

2 Likes

People really don’t know what they’re missin, group cracks me up and the amount of teamwork is pretty impressive

2 Likes

A few spots open. We’re particularly fun this time of year when we’re drunk with holiday cheer! Ping Littlemouse or PurpleHolic_Eve on line or apply in game. Come join our fun bunch of merry elves!

Come one come all…join us for some laughs, titan kills, and war wins! Hit us up on line at Littlemouse or PurpleHolic_Eve or apply in game.

2 Likes

One Stop Titan Shop (12-13* titan)

The Paradox Shop (10-11* titan)

We have chocolate and hot masseur!!! :laughing:

Reach us @line:
kirei_onnanohito
mama…bear
Littlemouse

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings